BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Sophia S.
This product is great and leaves my teeth clean, as it should. The price is appropriate and Oral-B is my favorite brand for floss.
alysha k.
Wellness Guru Expert
Best dental floss I've ever use. It slides in between teeth with no force as all and it keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Sherri A.
If you have crowded teeth this is the brand for you. No struggling and it's strong! Leaves a great mint aftertaste behind too!
Rania H.
Edmonton, AB
My go to floss!! It's the brand I always turn to. I don't think I've found a better brand, as I keep coming back to this one!
Sabah H.
Great product! I have a daughter who wears braces ans she is fussy with floss and even she loves how smooth and strong it is
Paola S.
Me gusta pero casi no los suelo usar pero me hace sentir un poco más limpia ya que te da sensación de una limpieza profunda
Ortal A.
Amazing for teeth very close together, gets all the gunk out, very nice flavor, only use this one, best floss out there
Katarina T.
The taste of the Floss is great helps me get in all the cracks in my teeth helps my teeth stay clean and do you flavor
Alli S.
Edmonton
I love this floss because it does not shred in between your teeth and leaves your teeth feeling ultra clean and fresh!
Samantha B.
Cornwall, ON
This floss is so easy to work with, I much prefer this over dental floss picks because you can reach many more spots.