BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lauren Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a good floss. It is easy to use and isn't too harsh on my gums. I try to use this everyday after brushing my teeth. I would find it comparable to other brands of floss but I will continue to repurchase as well as recommend it.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite dental floss! It's smooth and Great. Doesn't damage or hurt gums. Tastes great. Available at local drug stores for Canadians and probably Americans. Always purchase this dental floss and sometimes it goes on sale
Jodi C.
Winnipeg, MB
I love how easy it goes between my teeth; especially the ones that are close together. Other flosses would either get stuck or shred between difficult areas, but these glide through like satin - and because they are more of a band than a thread, they clean better because they cover more surface area
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, ON
I love this floss. So soft and easy to use. The gliding between my teeth was smooth and the taste of the floss wasn't bad at all. I would recommend any floss from Oral-B. They really know how to make a good floss.
Vicki P.
Great floss for everyday use! It's nice and thing so it gets between all your teeth, but it's also super strong and does not break apart or become stringy. Awesome minty flavor as well. One of these packets will last you a very long time, so it's definitely a good bang for your buck.
patricia d.
FLOSS, FLOSS, FLOSS. My dentists stresses the importance of daily flossing. I floss every evening and like the ORAL-B brand. I have been using for years and like the ease at which it glides through my teeth. never a chore and i do nightly. would continue purchasing this product.
Anahita Y.
I love Oral B floss! It is the softest and smoothest one I have tried so far. It's so gentle on the gums and does not rip my gums like some other ones I have tried before. I always always buy Oral B!
Melissa M.
Great stuff. I like the minty smell it gives my mouth. Makes me feel so fresh. It gets into all the hard to reach areas and really cleans well. I find it easy to hold as well. Other brands that Ive used before sometimes slip out of my hands. I would definitely buy again.
Joyce M.
This oral b floss was recommended to me by my dentist and i have used it since then. despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of floss, i actually like this and i use it everyday. its very affordable and easy to use. definitely recommend this as i use it myself
Krystal K.
Morinville, AB
Love this floss. It is super easy to use especially if you have tight spaced teeth like I do. It glides with ease and gets all the gunk out. Use it regularly with my teeth brushing routine.