BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jodi C.
I love how easy it goes between my teeth; especially the ones that are close together. Other flosses would either get stuck or shred between difficult areas, but these glide through like satin - and because they are more of a band than a thread, they clean better because they cover more surface area
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, ON
I love this floss. So soft and easy to use. The gliding between my teeth was smooth and the taste of the floss wasn't bad at all. I would recommend any floss from Oral-B. They really know how to make a good floss.
Vicki P.
Great floss for everyday use! It's nice and thing so it gets between all your teeth, but it's also super strong and does not break apart or become stringy. Awesome minty flavor as well. One of these packets will last you a very long time, so it's definitely a good bang for your buck.
patricia d.
FLOSS, FLOSS, FLOSS. My dentists stresses the importance of daily flossing. I floss every evening and like the ORAL-B brand. I have been using for years and like the ease at which it glides through my teeth. never a chore and i do nightly. would continue purchasing this product.
Melissa M.
Great stuff. I like the minty smell it gives my mouth. Makes me feel so fresh. It gets into all the hard to reach areas and really cleans well. I find it easy to hold as well. Other brands that Ive used before sometimes slip out of my hands. I would definitely buy again.
Joyce M.
Room 22 Lennon house , Bradford
This oral b floss was recommended to me by my dentist and i have used it since then. despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of floss, i actually like this and i use it everyday. its very affordable and easy to use. definitely recommend this as i use it myself
Krystal K.
Morinville, AB
Love this floss. It is super easy to use especially if you have tight spaced teeth like I do. It glides with ease and gets all the gunk out. Use it regularly with my teeth brushing routine.
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this brand and how thin the floors is. my teeth are tight and I hate jamming thick floss through my teeth and into my poor gums. with this I don't have that problem.
Rachelle B.
Easy to use and works great! My teeth are very close together so flossing is hard and was actually one of my least favorite things to do.. That is until I started using this
Jyoti G.
New Zealand
I just can't go out without flossing.Its funny.I always use it after brushing.I also use mouthwash.Flossing is important for me.Loved this one.And yes I will buy it again.