BY ORAL-B #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm not huge into flossing, never made it a priority because I don't like the way it feels on my gums. However, little did I know, the reason is because I was using bad floss. A friend showed me this floss and said "my husband makes me buy the expensive one." So I tried it, I can see why. I floss daily now.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite dental floss. I cannot use the sticks with the floss on them they always break. This dental floss has a never ripped in half when I was using it. It glides through my teeth like a dream. It is also scented which is very nice. I will not use another dental floss. Highly recommend.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
Love this product ! Its around the same price as other floss. But like I always preach, you get what you pay for! Its not stiff and hard to use, glides nicely through your teeth not damaging gums. It doesnt have a waxy coating, which i hate about the cheap Dental Floss. I bought mine at CVS pharmacy.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Flossing is sometimes something I forget to do every night.. but when I do remember this is the brand of floss that I have in my bathroom. Personally I like this brand and it has never failed to da the job for me. It's nice and minty tasting and It helps me get out all that caught food between my teeth!!
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I've tried many different brands of floss but Oral-B is by far the best. The Pro-Health floss has a nice thickness that I can use daily without leaving my gums sore. It works great to clear out any food debris and my dental hygienist just said to keep doing what I'm doing so she approves as well.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
The best floss? The BEST floss. It never snags, it's incredibly long-lasting, and it comes in a mint variety appreciated by my whole family. It doesn't break, either, which is frankly one of my favorite features - there's nothing worse than strands of floss stuck in your teeth, right? But with this floss? Not a problem. Ever.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I have used this product every morning for several months and nothing else comes close. Helps to keep teeth and gums clean and healthy, no problems with plaque. The peroxide in it foams away stains and helps to remove trapped food particles. I prefer to rinse for about a minute and then rinse with water. Many thanks for a GREAT product. I highly recommend this product to all.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
I don't floss as much as I should but when I do, this is my go to. First off I love Oral-B and definitely trust this brand. This floss glides so smoothy while using, it does not snag or rip. One package lasts us about a month-2 months. The smell is light and keeps your breathe fresh.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
Well as far as floss go I think this is awesome, it leaves your mouth minty. I use it with all the other pro health products so I do t know if it's just the floss alone. But if you are trying to find a life changing floss then reprioritize your life. It's floss and this one is good.
Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
My all time favorite floss. I used to use a famous toothpaste brand floss, but my dentist gave me a sample pack of the Oral B Glide floss and I was hooked. I have teeth that are squeezed in together very tightly and I used to regularly shred the floss as I was using it, that never happens with the Glide floss, it doesn't seem any thinner than my old brand, but something is definitely different.