BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Carolyn A.
Brookfield, CT
Always works. It's strong, slides easily between teeth to clean tight spaces, has a pleasant mild mint taste. Bought at my local grocery store, recommended by my dentist- it's the brand she uses in office. Value is as expected- price matches the performance.
Jennifer R.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this floss, it is probably the best I've ever used. It truly met all of my expectations. I love that it glides through and doesn't get stuck in between your teeth. I use it daily and wouldn't go back to any regular floss. I highly recommend this floss!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
This is my go-to floss. It's smooth and glides through the teeth easily and effortlessly. I appreciate how strong and durable the floss is, as well. I pick mine up at Target and always buy a few as my entire family will use this product. I highly recommend!
courtney k.
love this. it slides between your teeth, no matter how close they might be. you dont ever get little hairs stuck in your teeth, because the sealer is amazing. i have used this product religiously for about 3 years now and wouldnt even consider another floss
Zuanette C.
Clifton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
LOVE IT. SIMPLE TO USE. EASY TO TAKE ANYWHERE I JUST PUT IT IN MY PURSE AND GO AS WELL AS USE IT AT HOME. I USE IT EVERY DAY. IVE TRIED SEVERAL BRANDS AND THIS IS THE ONE I LIKE THE MOST. IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE AT DOING THE JOB I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN
Elizabeth L.
I purchased Oral B Glide because I have a permanent retainer that is difficult to floss in. The think floss is very easy to use with my retainer, get the food out without causing damage to the gums or leaving wax in your teeth. I would recommend to others.
Ashley G.
Louisville, KY
No one super loves to floss, but when I got a sample of this floss at my dentist's office, I love it. It just makes flossing so much better- it really does glide and reduces cutting the gums. After the sample, I usually buy from Walmart. Highly recommend.
This floss has a strong Mint flavor that I personally love but would caution anyone not too favorable to mint, to avoid. It is a tough hold and is great for going in between tight teeth, while still being thick enough to get things from your back molars.
Samantha B.
Love this dental floss. It isn't rough on the gums and it works so well. I buy this at either target or walmart and I use it about once a day it is awesome because it makes your teeth feel super fresh and it feels like you just came back from the dentist.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it!! Not much I can say. Flossing is a necessity in my house and this floss is just great. Not sticky and hard it's really easy to use with my built in retainer which is great. I got this product at Walmart for a couple bucks and it is well worth it.