BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am old school when it comes to dental floss. Oral-B Glide Pro-Helath floss does the trick. It never shreds or gets caught in my teeth. I carry one in my purse, one in the car, and of course my bathroom. I never want to be that girl that gets with spinach in her teeth. I am always prepared! I buy mine at my local grocery store, Fred Meyer's.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's a brand I've used since I was a kid, although the type of floss I have used has changed. I think this is the best and I find that the package is easier to use than other brands and it's easier to control the amount of floss that you use. It has a mild mint flavor and does not shred like many other flosses. It's a favorite in our household.
lauren b.
Santa Paula, CA
Great floss! I have tried a number of different floss, and keep coming back to Glide Floss simply because it works the best. It feels good on my teeth and my fingers holding the floss. It never breaks when I use it. It never shreds, it glides easily between my (tightly packed) teeth. You can do the cleaning in one pass, it digs out whatever happen to be stuck in there very well. With other floss I feel I need to make a second pass sometimes, but not with Glide.
Megan B.
While some brands of floss seem to split or the thread unravels/ severs when I wriggle the floss between my teeth, Oral B Glide is so smooth and I have never had to worry about it splitting between my teeth. The thickness of the floss is substantial to reach all of the plaque from my back molars, but it's also not too overwhelming on my front incisors. While I don't usually buy brand names, I gladly go out of my way to buy Oral B brand floss
Gen J.
I live for this floss. Its so good, doesn't get stuck, doesn't hurt. Makes flossing easy and enjoyable. I hate flossing with rough floss, this however is the perfect floss. It's been a part of my routine for a long time now and can't imaging going without it! Always carry one with me because ya never know! Floss, kids!!!
Aneasha M.
Surprise, AZ
I usually hate flossing, but after my last $600 dents bill I figured I better tighten up. My teeth are extremely close together so I need a speciality formulated floss to get in the tight spaces. My dentist recommended Glide and I loved it after my first use. It gets my teeth clean and doesn't cause me any pain.
Becky G.
San Diego, CA
I love this floss! It's more expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. It never ever breaks on me. It glides through your teeth, as promised. It's especially ideal if some of your teeth are very close together; so close where regular cheap floss would shred. I buy this in a big package whenever possible.
Karin P.
The glide floss is my absolute favorite! When I had braces, it was very easy to floss because the floss was ultra smooth and never snapped (hence Glide!). I have permanent retainers for my lower teeth and flossing is still easy peasy! It works so well and it doesn't irritate my gums either as do other flosses.
Beatriz S.
I've used this floss for many years. I like it because it slides easily between my teeth, does not fray, and does not cut my gums. It is flat, not round. The mint taste is subtle and fresh. I use a floss holder similar to the one that comes up when you search for 'floss' so I don't have to wrap it around my fingers
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm not huge into flossing, never made it a priority because I don't like the way it feels on my gums. However, little did I know, the reason is because I was using bad floss. A friend showed me this floss and said "my husband makes me buy the expensive one." So I tried it, I can see why. I floss daily now.