BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Rachelle B.
Easy to use and works great! My teeth are very close together so flossing is hard and was actually one of my least favorite things to do.. That is until I started using this
Jyoti G.
New Zealand
I just can't go out without flossing.Its funny.I always use it after brushing.I also use mouthwash.Flossing is important for me.Loved this one.And yes I will buy it again.
Gloria M.
This floss just glides between your teeth and grabs every piece of plaque along the way i was so shocked its like theres little plaque magnets in there!!
Charissa M.
Quispamsis, NB
I always use the special glide floss! My teeth are so tight together that regular floss just rips. This stays together and does the job for tight teeth!
Jennifer M.
Victoria, BC
Love this floss! I've tried other floss's in the past but they have all been absolutely horrible. They would break and fray on me, this one is wonderful
Leila F.
London, Ontario
This is floss. Well, tape. It's fine. It does what it's supposed to. I don't have really tight teeth so I can't say whether it would break or shred.
Jamie E.
This is your average floss. All floss are usually the same to me. This does what it needs to do in helping get food out from inbetween your teeth
Sarah Y.
I have really small spaces between my teeth so this is the only floss that works for me. I find it doesn't fall apart like a lot of other flosses
Fiona L.
Very nic floss rally gets into every nook and cranny! Love it and will never go back to another brand. Highly recommend it to everyone !
julia p.
Easy to use, affordable and fresh tasting -- the perfect combination. Visible results and very effective. Definitely a repeat purchase.