BY ORAL-B

Samantha G.
This one and the silver one are literally the only flosses I use. I never thought different brands of floss made much of a difference, but I can't stand any other kind since using these. They're smooth, kind of ribbony in texture, and very difficult to break (by accident, but cut off in strips in the container just fine). My gums feel a little cooled afterwards, which is nice. For me, my number one pro is that I do not feel like a beaver when I use this floss (tearing in half rather than successfully flossing).
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product as I find other brands strands tend to separate (Fray) while I'm trying to floss. I like that it gives you a fresh minty taste in your mouth after you've flossed. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone, and i'd recommend that everyone should carry one in their purse for those times that you need it.

**This Is based on my own PERSONAL PURCHASE, I was not given this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.**
FitChickGlows H.
Toronto, ON
Love this floss! It's in a band as opposed to a thin string so it won't cut your gums. The band slides easily between your teeth even in the most narrowest teeth to get out all the gunk without getting stuck and it's pleasant tasting. It's also quite strong so it won't easily tear or break. Also, it lasts along time as they give you a generous amount of floss. A very reliable brand!
Sarah L.
#influenster #floss #smile #clean this floss has a nice light minty taste to it for which i enjoy. It is nit your typical floss, the best way i could describe it is like a plastic ribbon. It does a good job at cleaning my teeth but so would any other floss. I recommend to buy a cheaper floss because you will always get the same end results.
Barbara B.
Paris , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing with Oral B is so important to me because I know that it's the product that's gonna offer deep cleaning to help remove any food or plaque and help me keep my teeth until I'm in my 90's. Oral B know mouth care is important so the offer a quality product for reasonable cost. Thanks Oral B, You guys rock!!
Michelle B.
Grästorp
I have used this product every time i feel needing it! It's so handy and easy to bring wherever you go. It helps my teeth and gums clean and healthy. It doesn't weird taste like most of the floss I've tried. Now I found a good product that works for me and can I highly recommend this to everyone.
inma l.
This product is indispensable for oral cleaning, after brushing, I use dental floss to finish cleaning, and by its way, I do not bleed, and it takes care of my teeth and gums. They are soft, and do not break. In addition, you notice the freshness that leaves in your mouth after using it. I love
Megan H.
Murphysboro, Il
This is very easy to use. I have braces and i have no trouble getting it between each tooth. Oral-b is by favorite brand when it comes to floss. It is very hard to find floss that works for my braces. I use it 2 times a day. I think if you have braces you should definitely try this floss
Ashley C.
Winnipeg
Best floss ever. It's so good and does the job amazingly. The price is competitive and I would recommend this product to all my friends. It fits in between my teeth nice and easily without any pain and it's super effective. It lasts for a long time, but when I'm out I will happily re-buy!
Leanne H.
I like this floss a lot, it is strong enough to withstand me tugging at roughly. It cleans between my teeth really well and I can definitely see an improvement since I started using it and also when I stopped using it. I will continue to buy and and use this as part of my daily routine.

Walmart