BY ORAL-B #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss
Love this floss! It's in a band as opposed to a thin string so it won't cut your gums. The band slides easily between your teeth even in the most narrowest teeth to get out all the gunk without getting stuck and it's pleasant tasting. It's also quite strong so it won't easily tear or break. Also, it lasts along time as they give you a generous amount of floss. A very reliable brand!
Sarah L.
#influenster #floss #smile #clean this floss has a nice light minty taste to it for which i enjoy. It is nit your typical floss, the best way i could describe it is like a plastic ribbon. It does a good job at cleaning my teeth but so would any other floss. I recommend to buy a cheaper floss because you will always get the same end results.
Barbara B.
Paris , ON
Flossing with Oral B is so important to me because I know that it's the product that's gonna offer deep cleaning to help remove any food or plaque and help me keep my teeth until I'm in my 90's. Oral B know mouth care is important so the offer a quality product for reasonable cost. Thanks Oral B, You guys rock!!
Michelle B.
I have used this product every time i feel needing it! It's so handy and easy to bring wherever you go. It helps my teeth and gums clean and healthy. It doesn't weird taste like most of the floss I've tried. Now I found a good product that works for me and can I highly recommend this to everyone.
inma l.
This product is indispensable for oral cleaning, after brushing, I use dental floss to finish cleaning, and by its way, I do not bleed, and it takes care of my teeth and gums. They are soft, and do not break. In addition, you notice the freshness that leaves in your mouth after using it. I love
Megan H.
Murphysboro, Il
This is very easy to use. I have braces and i have no trouble getting it between each tooth. Oral-b is by favorite brand when it comes to floss. It is very hard to find floss that works for my braces. I use it 2 times a day. I think if you have braces you should definitely try this floss
Ashley C.
Best floss ever. It's so good and does the job amazingly. The price is competitive and I would recommend this product to all my friends. It fits in between my teeth nice and easily without any pain and it's super effective. It lasts for a long time, but when I'm out I will happily re-buy!
Leanne H.
I like this floss a lot, it is strong enough to withstand me tugging at roughly. It cleans between my teeth really well and I can definitely see an improvement since I started using it and also when I stopped using it. I will continue to buy and and use this as part of my daily routine.
Ewelina J.
One of my favourite flosses, great for people who have their teeth close together. Met my expectations and a. Very happy with this product. I tend to buy it at the grocery store and have at least two on hand at all times. Highly recommend , no longer is it uncomfortable to floss .
Nina Y.
The best floss I've ever used. My teeth are pretty close together, making it difficult sometimes to get the floss between my teeth. I do not have this problem AT ALL with this floss. Also, I find it doesn't hurt when I floss, as this is very soft and prevents bleed.