BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
This is an excellent floss has not broken on me even when going into tight spots. I use this almost daily before brushing as long as I'm not short on time cause I don't want to rush it and hurt my gums as it will cut in if you are not careful.
Lauren Y.
This is a good floss. It is easy to use and isn't too harsh on my gums. I try to use this everyday after brushing my teeth. I would find it comparable to other brands of floss but I will continue to repurchase as well as recommend it.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite dental floss! It's smooth and Great. Doesn't damage or hurt gums. Tastes great. Available at local drug stores for Canadians and probably Americans. Always purchase this dental floss and sometimes it goes on sale
Melissa G.
I like this floss because it doesn't get hung up on my teeth as it is skinner than others. It is also easier to get into my tighter grouped teeth so it's more effective as a floss. Especially when you eat popcorn like I do.
Suzanne Z.
Hamilton, ON
I love this floss. So soft and easy to use. The gliding between my teeth was smooth and the taste of the floss wasn't bad at all. I would recommend any floss from Oral-B. They really know how to make a good floss.
Sabrina M.
This floss works pretty well until it breaks. And it does tend to break a lot. When that happens, it gets stuck between my teeth which can be a hassle. Other than that, this floss does what it's supposed to do.
Love this dental floss. Works great for braces because it doesn't fray at the end and you can easily lace it through the wires. Also doesn't have a plasticky taste. Really great and strong dental floss.
Krystal K.
Morinville, AB
Love this floss. It is super easy to use especially if you have tight spaced teeth like I do. It glides with ease and gets all the gunk out. Use it regularly with my teeth brushing routine.
Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this brand and how thin the floors is. my teeth are tight and I hate jamming thick floss through my teeth and into my poor gums. with this I don't have that problem.
Kira H.
Wellness Guru Expert
It works perfectly and isn't totally uncomfortable. It tastes fine and not too strong. I don't know that I could complain about floss... but this is what I've used for years.