BY ORAL-B #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

Casey K.
Use floss everyday and this does a good job and doesn't fray on me too badly.
Jessica P.
Worcester, MA
My teeth are pretty tight and this glides through easier than other brands.
Melissa H.
Westminster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Glide is the only brand of dental floss I'll buy. Great product hands down.
Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
As a dental professional, this is one of the top brands that I recommend for my patients. The glide floss is wonderful for tight spaces and removes plaque easily!
Marta A.
Indispensável para uma boa higiene oral! Com o fio dental podemos tirar todos os pedaços de comida que ficam presos nos nossos dentes! Ideal! Recomendo mesmo! Toda a gente devia ter um produto destes em casa pelo menos! Adoro mesmoooooo!!!!!
Yasaman E.
i am a dental student and the Oral-B Glide is my favorite floss by far. i have strong contacts between my teeth and this floss doesnt break when i use it. It really glides ( no pun intended :P ) between my teeth and cleans gently without hurting my gums. I recommend this floss to everybody.
Beisnel V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
sharon l.
Rivière, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth are very tight so when i use any other floss, it hurts and i end up bleeding. With Glide, i don't have that problem because it is very thin and gets between my teeth very easily. I couldn't live wothout this floss.
Tanya N.
I used to have braces and I currently have permanent retainers on my lower teeth. This is perfect for me to get in between the retainers without getting stuck. It doesn't make my gums bleed at all.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to floss. It's gentle on my gums and it's in a bulk pack of six at our Costco for 15 bucks. It's a great deal and we're religious flossers in our household.