BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Natasha B.
Floss is floss. Let's be honest, it makes me feel better knowing that I am using a reputable brand to floss my teeth. It is durable and flexible- great for getting into all of the small gaps within my teeth. It is thin and fairly soft so it doesn't irritate the gums.
Nina Y.
Toronto
The best floss I've ever used. My teeth are pretty close together, making it difficult sometimes to get the floss between my teeth. I do not have this problem AT ALL with this floss. Also, I find it doesn't hurt when I floss, as this is very soft and prevents bleed.
Joyce M.
Room 22 Lennon house , Bradford
This oral b floss was recommended to me by my dentist and i have used it since then. despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of floss, i actually like this and i use it everyday. its very affordable and easy to use. definitely recommend this as i use it myself
Halle E.
Just your average dental floss. Tastes pretty good, um yeah would re purchase I guess, as ya know, gets the job done. Purchased this product from my local supermarket. I can't really compare it to others, as they are all the same. Yes, I would buy this again.
Nátaly A.
Oi galera, quero dividir com vocês um segredinho p/ um sorriso muito mais refrescante, descobri o Oral-B Glide, e estou amando, uso diariamente, você vê a diferença no primeiro uso, total eficacia! Usem diariamente, e terão uma boca preparada p/ o dia-a-dia!
Tina W.
My fave! Does not get hung up between teeth while flossing. Leaves a cool refreshing feel in my mouth. Feels like I came from the dentist clean which is great. Has helped immensely with gum disease and would definitely recommend. No bitter after taste
Diana G.
Surrey, BC
Its easy to use, high quality and strong floss. I picked this up at the grocery store, in the pharmacy area, and I like it much more than the cotton string floss that can fray and leave particles in your mouth. This one is smooth and has great reach.
Camila M.
Alto Hospicio
I have dental appliances, so I must continually use them, I recommend these because I really clean everything, not like others, these leave you feeling exquisite, 100% recommendable to the public, i really love it, i use it every time and every day.
Tina T.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
I always keep one of these in my purse. It is nice and smooth and the floss does not separate. It is easy to find this in stores because of the blue packaging, so I am always a repeat customer! The lid is easy to pop on and off too, which is a plus!
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
This is an excellent floss has not broken on me even when going into tight spots. I use this almost daily before brushing as long as I'm not short on time cause I don't want to rush it and hurt my gums as it will cut in if you are not careful.