BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Barbara B.
Paris, ON
Flossing with Oral B is so important to me because I know that it's the product that's gonna offer deep cleaning to help remove any food or plaque and help me keep my teeth until I'm in my 90's. Oral B know mouth care is important so the offer a quality product for reasonable cost. Thanks Oral B, You guys rock!!
Marta A.
Indispensável para uma boa higiene oral! Com o fio dental podemos tirar todos os pedaços de comida que ficam presos nos nossos dentes! Ideal! Recomendo mesmo! Toda a gente devia ter um produto destes em casa pelo menos! Adoro mesmoooooo!!!!!
Yasaman E.
i am a dental student and the Oral-B Glide is my favorite floss by far. i have strong contacts between my teeth and this floss doesnt break when i use it. It really glides ( no pun intended :P ) between my teeth and cleans gently without hurting my gums. I recommend this floss to everybody.
Anahita Y.
I love Oral B floss! It is the softest and smoothest one I have tried so far. It's so gentle on the gums and does not rip my gums like some other ones I have tried before. I always always buy Oral B!
Melanie G.
This floss was just okay, I felt like it was too thin and kind of hurt my gums when I hit them with the floss. Also, because it was so thin and kind of slippery I feel like it didn't really clear out the spaces between my teeth that well.
sharon l.
Rivière-Beaudette, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My teeth are very tight so when i use any other floss, it hurts and i end up bleeding. With Glide, i don't have that problem because it is very thin and gets between my teeth very easily. I couldn't live wothout this floss.
Tanya N.
I used to have braces and I currently have permanent retainers on my lower teeth. This is perfect for me to get in between the retainers without getting stuck. It doesn't make my gums bleed at all.
Jolaine W.
My teeth are very tight together and difficult to get floss through. This is my favorite dental floss by far, for its ease-of-use as well as how well it works to remove plaque from my teeth. I've been using this for years and have no plans on changing!
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to floss. It's gentle on my gums and it's in a bulk pack of six at our Costco for 15 bucks. It's a great deal and we're religious flossers in our household.
Samantha G.
This one and the silver one are literally the only flosses I use. I never thought different brands of floss made much of a difference, but I can't stand any other kind since using these. They're smooth, kind of ribbony in texture, and very difficult to break (by accident, but cut off in strips in the container just fine). My gums feel a little cooled afterwards, which is nice. For me, my number one pro is that I do not feel like a beaver when I use this floss (tearing in half rather than successfully flossing).