BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Shatavia M.
Charlotte, NC
This floss glides between my teeth to remove any additional food. My teeth DO NOT bleed when using this particular floss.
Samantha G.
This one and the silver one are literally the only flosses I use. I never thought different brands of floss made much of a difference, but I can't stand any other kind since using these. They're smooth, kind of ribbony in texture, and very difficult to break (by accident, but cut off in strips in the container just fine). My gums feel a little cooled afterwards, which is nice. For me, my number one pro is that I do not feel like a beaver when I use this floss (tearing in half rather than successfully flossing).
Love this floss! It's in a band as opposed to a thin string so it won't cut your gums. The band slides easily between your teeth even in the most narrowest teeth to get out all the gunk without getting stuck and it's pleasant tasting. It's also quite strong so it won't easily tear or break. Also, it lasts along time as they give you a generous amount of floss. A very reliable brand!
Sarah L.
#influenster #floss #smile #clean this floss has a nice light minty taste to it for which i enjoy. It is nit your typical floss, the best way i could describe it is like a plastic ribbon. It does a good job at cleaning my teeth but so would any other floss. I recommend to buy a cheaper floss because you will always get the same end results.
Ashley C.
Winnipeg
Best floss ever. It's so good and does the job amazingly. The price is competitive and I would recommend this product to all my friends. It fits in between my teeth nice and easily without any pain and it's super effective. It lasts for a long time, but when I'm out I will happily re-buy!
Leanne H.
I like this floss a lot, it is strong enough to withstand me tugging at roughly. It cleans between my teeth really well and I can definitely see an improvement since I started using it and also when I stopped using it. I will continue to buy and and use this as part of my daily routine.
Vicki P.
Great floss for everyday use! It's nice and thing so it gets between all your teeth, but it's also super strong and does not break apart or become stringy. Awesome minty flavor as well. One of these packets will last you a very long time, so it's definitely a good bang for your buck.
Ewelina J.
One of my favourite flosses, great for people who have their teeth close together. Met my expectations and a. Very happy with this product. I tend to buy it at the grocery store and have at least two on hand at all times. Highly recommend , no longer is it uncomfortable to floss .
patricia d.
FLOSS, FLOSS, FLOSS. My dentists stresses the importance of daily flossing. I floss every evening and like the ORAL-B brand. I have been using for years and like the ease at which it glides through my teeth. never a chore and i do nightly. would continue purchasing this product.
Melissa M.
Great stuff. I like the minty smell it gives my mouth. Makes me feel so fresh. It gets into all the hard to reach areas and really cleans well. I find it easy to hold as well. Other brands that Ive used before sometimes slip out of my hands. I would definitely buy again.