BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

miryam v.
It's a very simple floss. I prefer this then any other floss. So simple to use.
Kinga P.
Manville, NJ
Great floss. Doesn't rip or tear, even on very sharp teeth. I always carry one in my makeup bag because you never know when something will get stuck in your teeth.
Isabella G.
Apex, NC
I use this floss all the time and it keeps my teeth so clean and fresh! It really keeps you feeling fresh and nice throughout the day!
Karen D.
Linden, TX
I use Oral-B Glide floss because my teeth are close together. This floss glides between my teeth without tearing or stripping out. It does a fantastic job of cleaning. Other flosses with get hung between my teeth.
Rebecca T.
Cincinnati, OH
Got this from my dentist! Nice and minty, durable. I have gingivitis so this worked great to help with that
Emily V.
A bit pricey considering it's just floss but it gets the job done and has a nice minty taste.
I think its like any other floss and works great. It gets the job done. Also its inexpensive
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Got this from my dentist once and thought it was great but never thought to look for it in the store
Savannah T.
I have teeth that sit really close together and this floss is amazing with that. Due to the shape it is extremely easy to get to those hard to reach areas! Also, the minty of the the floss is awesome! I always feel like my teeth are clean using this floss!
Allysen B.
Smooth, silly, durable. Minty, long lasting. Cleans well, super effective. Gentle on gums. Repeat user! Will buy again!