BY ORAL-B #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

becca m.
Great floss works but to me floss is floss so but it is minty fresh and works great .
Sammie M.
I love this floss! Really gets between the teeth. I use this Any time I eat anything.
Margot H.
Philadelphia, PA
is a strong the floss do not break easy I like the taste and live my mouth very fresh
Deseray C.
Belden, NE
Not only does this product taste del it also keeps my teeth clean and smooth feeling
Stephanie R.
Works well. Does a good job with getting the plaque out. Will continue to repurchase
Cydney B.
Willis, TX
Good for getting stuff out of your teeth. I mean u can't really go wrong with floss
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great. I just started using it regularly. I use it two to three times a week.
Alyssa B.
Traverse City, MI
My everyday floss . Its great doesnt taste waxy . Even my dentist recommended it .
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
I don't usually floss a lot but this is great floss to use oral b is a great brand
Nicole D.