BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Danelix R.
Jersey City, NJ
I was amazed at how gentle it is. It really is gentle and cleans easily between teeth. This is more like a tape floss. I was used to using floss picks. The picks were really irritating at times to use. But I have no problems or issues using this new floss. It is really gentle and easy to use! Try it!! :)
Heather B.
Hagerstown, MD
Hhis floss itgreat thats all i have to say. Tasyes good to. Makes my teeth feel evrn better
Garcia L.
Brownsville
A product that does what it's for and a product I use daily to keep this smile going. Flossing is important and oral b is my brand of choice
Sophia C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the pro health line! All of their products are awesome and have great flavor. Oral B makes my favorite products across the board.
Bethany C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This floss is perfect and it's the only one I use. It glides gently between my teeth without any pain.
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
My dentist gave this to me for free so this is what I use and floss is floss but I like the minty fresh and when I remember to actually floss I can tell that my oral hygiene all around is better
Liz J.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't really like flossing, but definitely understand the importance of good gum care (thanks dentists)- and this glide makes it easy. I use this after (almost) every meal and love that it never frays or hurts. I buy this regularly, and definitely would share with a friend.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL
Great floss that is nicely waxed so it doesn't rip into your gums! Keeps my teeth feeling clean with daily use.
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
Easy and doesn't get stuck. Smooth and cleans what needs to be done. Haven't had any problems.
Heather S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this, fits perfectly in a purse or wallet for on the go flossing and gets the job done.