BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
I don't usually floss a lot but this is great floss to use oral b is a great brand
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ
Works great. I just started using it regularly. I use it two to three times a week.
Alyssa B.
Traverse City, MI
My everyday floss . Its great doesnt taste waxy . Even my dentist recommended it .
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It has a different feel than normal floss. It's not rope like, which I really like!
Cydney B.
Willis, TX
Good for getting stuff out of your teeth. I mean u can't really go wrong with floss
Jacqueline V.
Pompano Beach, FL
Really gets stuff out of there. And doesn't ruin my gums. I recorded this to anyone
Nicole D.
Works very well.
Does not break.
Tastes good.
Easy to use.
Easy to find in stores.
Lisa M.
Floss is floss, but I like this best. It doesn't get stringy like some others do.
Kim M.
Boca Raton, FL
All other floss makes my gums bleed. This is the best floss and my go to brand!!
Naomi R.
Mooresville, NC
Easy to use, small and portable. Cleans well and doesn't break or taste gross.