BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lori D.
Bowling Green, OH
This gloss is great. It fits in between my teeth without any problem. It also has a nice textue and doesn't fray.
Corey C.
My go-to floss! I appreciate the width and texture of the product. I use it at least twice a day and have been through at least 5 packs of it.
Hannah H.
Anderson, IN
Love this floss. Love the thick yet soft feeling left behind with this floss. It's my go-to. I'm old school and would rather use regular floss rather than the flossing sticks.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
It's like any ordinary floss. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 stars is because it gets the job done.
Kalei L.
Love this floss! Doesn't get stuck in my teeth and effectively removes leftover food between my teeth!
Yamicelys F.
This is one of the best flosses I've used it's not too thin nor too thick. The packaging makes it very easy to use and it's the one my family and I tend to buy.
Kimberly R.
La Habra, CA
I use this product daily. Mainly after meals. Its packaging is perfect to keep in my purse and easy to use.
Kimi F.
Hands down! Always use after I brush my teeth. Really glides between my teeth and I don't have to work too much. Holy grail to keeping my teeth clean!
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
Awesome product! Easy to use and never shreds in the tight spaces like others sometimes do. Love this floss!
Norma G.
Love using this floss and so does my son and boyfriend. It taste good and doesn't tear easily.