BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Teiara T.
Brooklyn , NY
Must use!this floss really keeps me on track with a extra clean mouth. Love that minty clean feel
Sandra L.
This floss glides right through all of my tight contacts. Easy to grip and had a good mint flavor. I've been using this floss for about 8 years now and i will never steer away from it. Doesnt snag of fray in rough teeth either.
Jennifer H.
Commerce City, CO
I like how nice and easy this floss goes between my teeth. It doesn't hurt my gums and I like the taste. I appreciate the fact that it doesn't take my mouth up. I would recommend this product and I would purchase it again
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
This floss is great for those that have gingivitis or any perodontical issues. It glides easily in between teeth and cleans really well.
Alyssa B.
Traverse City, MI
My everyday floss . Its great doesnt taste waxy . Even my dentist recommended it .
Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
The floss works perfectly for me, it gets rid of all the stuff stuck in between my teeth, and it is very smooth on your gums
Savannah T.
I have teeth that sit really close together and this floss is amazing with that. Due to the shape it is extremely easy to get to those hard to reach areas! Also, the minty of the the floss is awesome! I always feel like my teeth are clean using this floss!
Allysen B.
Smooth, silly, durable. Minty, long lasting. Cleans well, super effective. Gentle on gums. Repeat user! Will buy again!
Emily V.
A bit pricey considering it's just floss but it gets the job done and has a nice minty taste.
Camryn B.
Manchester, PA
Love this product it helps with getting every thing out of my teeth that gets stuck there. Couldn't ask for anything better.