BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Holly S.
Vallecito, CA
This is a strong good floss that does not break off or fray like some of the cheaper floss.
Makalah H.
Fresno Ca
I always floss and this is my go to floss. I take it everywhere I go and it so convenient.
Nikki O.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the Glide brand. It slips easily between my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Rachel W.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my go-to floss. I use it everyday. It glides smoothly and gets the job done right!
Solid product. Always carry in my purse to use on the go if needed. Harder for kids to use
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Flossing is a must! I can not eat without having dental floss. I carry it everywhere I go!
Brooklyn D.
This floss doesn't make my gum bleed it's very smooth and leaves a good taste in my mouth
Jacquelin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this floss a lot. It's the kind my dentist gives out and it keeps my gums healthy.
Anika B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good floss, doesn't break in half when I use it like some other brands. Highly recommend
Aleahnarae10@gmail.com B.
Tucumcari, NM
Doesn't have a bad flavor. Stays strong and it doesn't fray or break while between teeth

back