BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Heather B.
Hagerstown, MD
Hhis floss itgreat thats all i have to say. Tasyes good to. Makes my teeth feel evrn better
Brooklyn D.
This floss doesn't make my gum bleed it's very smooth and leaves a good taste in my mouth
Jacquelin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this floss a lot. It's the kind my dentist gives out and it keeps my gums healthy.
Anika B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good floss, doesn't break in half when I use it like some other brands. Highly recommend
Aleahnarae10@gmail.com B.
Tucumcari, NM
Doesn't have a bad flavor. Stays strong and it doesn't fray or break while between teeth
Lilly V.
I loved it! It glides smoothly between teeth and doesn't get caught in between crevices.
Angelica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Good easy product to use my family loves so I recommend it you can find at any drug store
Opare D.
Hyattsville, MD
Effective and clean flossing. You cannot go wrong with this floss. I use it every day.
Tracee W.
Bought this for my purse and use it when I need it when I'm in town or out. Works great
Evelyn F.
Flosses well while leaving a month taste and is sways gentle on my gums, my go to floss