BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss
It get all the build up of food stuck in my teeth and the minty tasted makes it feel freshly love that.
Ruth M.
Middletown
It doesn't hurt my gums at all. My teeth are so close together that I have a hard time finding a floss that can just glide in between my teeth with no problem. My dentist recommended me this one.
Merryl C.
Columbia, SC
I love, love, love this product. Uses it EVERY day. Makes my teeth and gums healthy. I have one in the bathroom and one in my purse that I uses after meals.
Tiffany H.
Marshall, AR
This floss is great! It has a wider thread than other brands so it does a great job at cleaning! I use it daily!
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
This is a very good floss and gets all the mess in between my teeth for the most part. I like how thick the floss is. My only complaint is that the actual floss is really soft, which is normally great, but I floss by wrapping the floss around my fingers and just going to town. The floss being soft makes it difficult to do so because ill be doing my thing and mid floss it'll slip off my finger and i have to rewrap it.
Other than that i enjoy it.
T. B.
Definitely my favorite brand for dental products. I've used this for a while and recommend it.
Zoe R.
I like this floss, but it's nothing special. I feel like most floss is all the same, but I would really love to try whitening floss!!
Rossy G.
Miami
Toda la vida mi familia y yo siempre hemos utilizado hilo dental Oral-B o Colgate y, estas son de las mejores que hay en el mercado. Este hilo tiene un rico sabor a menta y es muy necesario para evitar que la comida se quede entre los dientes. Este es un producto imprescindible en cada casa.
Hannah H.
Anderson, IN
Love this floss. Love the thick yet soft feeling left behind with this floss. It's my go-to. I'm old school and would rather use regular floss rather than the flossing sticks.
Jillian T.
Saint Albans, WV
I use this because it glides between my teeth easier than other brands. My teeth are crowded.