BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Daba M.
Georgetown, TX
Great floss. Slides between teeth very easily. Doesn't shred or get stuck between my teeth.
Holly S.
Vallecito, CA
This is a strong good floss that does not break off or fray like some of the cheaper floss.
Autumn C.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm VERY adamant on flossing and having healthy #gums and keeping my mouth fresh and clean!
Solid product. Always carry in my purse to use on the go if needed. Harder for kids to use
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Flossing is a must! I can not eat without having dental floss. I carry it everywhere I go!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great brand of floss worked fabulously for all my flossing needs and was affordable priced
Rachel C.
I really like this floss, my dentist recommend it at my appointment. I think it works well.
Makalah H.
Fresno Ca
I always floss and this is my go to floss. I take it everywhere I go and it so convenient.
Sarah P.
Fredericksburg, VA
This floss was really nice. It wasn't too harsh on my gums and it has a decent taste to it.
Laura A.
Haverhill , MA
Works good without cutting up my gums and would recommend for those looking for a new floss