BY ORAL-B #59 in Dental Floss & Picks

Nichole K.
Caledonia, MN
Great floss. Works well. Helps me to keep my gums healthy. I need this due to gun disease.
Carly E.
My favorite floss!! I have teeth very close together and it gets in there and does the job
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
My favorite floss ever. Gets the job done. Would highly recommend this purchase to anyone.
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I love this floss! I like that it's not flavored and it doesn't get stuck when pulling out.
Autumn C.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm VERY adamant on flossing and having healthy #gums and keeping my mouth fresh and clean!
Holly S.
Vallecito, CA
This is a strong good floss that does not break off or fray like some of the cheaper floss.
Heather B.
Hagerstown, MD
Hhis floss itgreat thats all i have to say. Tasyes good to. Makes my teeth feel evrn better
Nikki O.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the Glide brand. It slips easily between my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Erin S.
Favorite floss. Glides nicely on your teeth. A little on the pricer side, but it's worth it
Chanese C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best that there is. Can't stand food between the teeth so this is a necessity. Love it.