BY ORAL-B

Jessica T.
Cape May, NJ
Effective and strong. Easy to use and has a fresh taste. I never need to use anything else.
Heather B.
Hagerstown, MD
Hhis floss itgreat thats all i have to say. Tasyes good to. Makes my teeth feel evrn better
Tina S.
Fairview, PA
best i ever used. doesnt break like most flosses. It has a nice taste and I can get coupons
Nichole K.
Caledonia, MN
Great floss. Works well. Helps me to keep my gums healthy. I need this due to gun disease.
Rachel C.
I really like this floss, my dentist recommend it at my appointment. I think it works well.
Makalah H.
Fresno Ca
I always floss and this is my go to floss. I take it everywhere I go and it so convenient.
Autumn C.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm VERY adamant on flossing and having healthy #gums and keeping my mouth fresh and clean!
Rachel W.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my go-to floss. I use it everyday. It glides smoothly and gets the job done right!
Sarah P.
Destin, Florida
This floss was really nice. It wasn't too harsh on my gums and it has a decent taste to it.
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I love this floss! I like that it's not flavored and it doesn't get stuck when pulling out.