BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Nikki O.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the Glide brand. It slips easily between my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Tina S.
fairview, pa
best i ever used. doesnt break like most flosses. It has a nice taste and I can get coupons
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I love this floss! I like that it's not flavored and it doesn't get stuck when pulling out.
Rachel W.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my go-to floss. I use it everyday. It glides smoothly and gets the job done right!
Autumn C.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm VERY adamant on flossing and having healthy #gums and keeping my mouth fresh and clean!
Jen P.
Auburn, AL
My favorite floss ever. Gets the job done. Would highly recommend this purchase to anyone.
Vanessa B.
Martinez, CA
Love this floss makes my mouth feel clean everytime and really gets the plack of my teeth.
Erin S.
Favorite floss. Glides nicely on your teeth. A little on the pricer side, but it's worth it
Daba M.
Georgetown, TX
Great floss. Slides between teeth very easily. Doesn't shred or get stuck between my teeth.
Holly S.
Vallecito, CA
This is a strong good floss that does not break off or fray like some of the cheaper floss.