BY ORAL-B #59 in Dental Floss & Picks

Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
This floss is professional quality! Works great for tight contacts and doesn't shred easily!
Kaleigh F.
San Antonio, TX
this is good floss. it glides through teeth making it easier and quicker to floss every day.
Brooke W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Leaves gums health and feeling great always use this when I need to it a pretty good product
Rachel W.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my go-to floss. I use it everyday. It glides smoothly and gets the job done right!
Solid product. Always carry in my purse to use on the go if needed. Harder for kids to use
Daba M.
Georgetown, TX
Great floss. Slides between teeth very easily. Doesn't shred or get stuck between my teeth.
Makalah H.
Fresno Ca
I always floss and this is my go to floss. I take it everywhere I go and it so convenient.
Tina S.
fairview, pa
best i ever used. doesnt break like most flosses. It has a nice taste and I can get coupons
Jessica T.
Cape May, NJ
Effective and strong. Easy to use and has a fresh taste. I never need to use anything else.
Rachel C.
I really like this floss, my dentist recommend it at my appointment. I think it works well.