BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Liz J.
Albuquerque, NM
I don't really like flossing, but definitely understand the importance of good gum care (thanks dentists)- and this glide makes it easy. I use this after (almost) every meal and love that it never frays or hurts. I buy this regularly, and definitely would share with a friend.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL
Great floss that is nicely waxed so it doesn't rip into your gums! Keeps my teeth feeling clean with daily use.
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
Easy and doesn't get stuck. Smooth and cleans what needs to be done. Haven't had any problems.
Heather S.
Love this, fits perfectly in a purse or wallet for on the go flossing and gets the job done.
Tiffany H.
Marshall, AR
This floss is great! It has a wider thread than other brands so it does a great job at cleaning! I use it daily!
Natalie O.
Birmingham, AL
I love this floss. It's super smooth, never cuts your gums or gets stuck on dental work. The cheap waxy kind drives me insane but I actually love to floss with this! Nice minty flavor too! Highly recommend to finish your dental routine.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love the oral-b floss. I'm not too picky when it comes to it as long as it is oral-b and as long as it is the waxy floss. I love it.
Tanya S.
Brandon, FL
My bottom teeth are very close together & this is the only floss that I can use to get in between them comfortably.
Megan R.
Nashville, TN
So... I don't like the Glide product as well as I like floss that isn't as flat. This is more like a floss ribbon than it is a string; it's flatter on one side and thicker by just a bit. While I think it does the trick just fine, it isn't my favorite just from a preference perspective.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
This is my go to floss. You can get a really good deal at costco buying a multi-pack. It's easy to use, fits just right between my teeth, and doesn't break easy. It has a gentle refreshing smell and taste, makes you feel freshened after use. High recommended it