BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I typically use this brand because it is the brand my Dentist gives to me after a visit. I would still use this brand either way though because I like how durable the floss is as well as how fresh it leaves your mouth after flossing, as if you just brushed your teeth.
Sara J.
Killeen, TX
This floss is very smooth and glides between the tight spaces very well. I've never had any irritation from this floss and it has a slight minty taste. This floss went above my expectations from the start, and I still use it daily now. I even got my husband using it!
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
This is the only floss I will use! The name says it all! It glides in between my teeth and doesn't get caught! It gets out all of the food and plaque in my teeth effectively! Some other brands never seem to get all of the plaque out. I will definitely purchase again!
Rachel W.
Johnson City, TN
This is my favorite brand of dental floss. I used to think they were all the same until I found this one. I now use it daily and will never use a different brand. It is top quality and absolutely exceeded my expectations. I am completely satisfied with this product.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
After getting fillings in my back teeth, they feel "tight", and I used to think I couldn't get other floss in between them. The dental assistant recommended using glide to me, and it's by far my most favorite. It always goes between my teeth with no problems ever.
Cindy H.
Panama City, FL
The Oral-B Glide Pro-Health floss is the best floss I have ever used. It fits easily between my crooked teeth and cleans thoroughly. It doesn't shred in tight spaces. I keep this floss at work as well as at home so I can use it frequently as needed. Great floss!
Marie D.
North Salem, IN
There are so many flossing options that it's easy to be overwhelmed. Oral-B Glide Pro Health Protection Floss is my go to! The floss is sturdy and doesn't shred like many others I've used. It is effective for in between, behind and near the gums. Great product!
Sarah K.
Germantown, WI
I like this product because its a more comfortable on my gums. Since I'm not always great at flossing, this a gentler option for me. The thinner floss often can be too harsh and this works well for me. I like to wait until its on sale to buy, but its my go to.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
There's not much to say about dental floss. This one does the job. I like waxy dental floss, this type is waxy and is able to get in between even the closest teeth. It compares to Glide which I used to use. We bought this at Costco and I'm very happy with it.
Jen P.
Felton, CA
This does the job! I received it from my dentist office and really liked it. I have some really tight teeth and I was able to use this with no discomfort. I used it nightly. Nice minty flavor and smooth consistency to the floss that won't hurt sensitive gums.