BY ORAL-B #52 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Heather S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this, fits perfectly in a purse or wallet for on the go flossing and gets the job done.
Danika R.
This is very smooth and soft. It keeps my teeth nice and clean. I enjoy this floos very much.
Shannon C.
I have very sensitive gums. This floss is flawless. Glides real easy and doesn't cut my gums.
Colleen C.
Excellent product but I do have to admit I only bought this because the coupon made it free.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
This floss is professional quality! Works great for tight contacts and doesn't shred easily!
Emily V.
A bit pricey considering it's just floss but it gets the job done and has a nice minty taste.
Lindsey H.
Florence, SC
This floss is great. My teeth are hard to get floss in between and this floss makes it easy.
Caroline  R.
Strong and sturdy floss. Easy to use packaging. Purchased at Walmart for a reasonable price.
Kelsey P.
We use this floss all the time. It's nice and pain free. I even carry it with me in my purse.
Brooke W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Leaves gums health and feeling great always use this when I need to it a pretty good product