BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Shannon C.
I have very sensitive gums. This floss is flawless. Glides real easy and doesn't cut my gums.
Danika R.
This is very smooth and soft. It keeps my teeth nice and clean. I enjoy this floos very much.
I think its like any other floss and works great. It gets the job done. Also its inexpensive
Emily V.
A bit pricey considering it's just floss but it gets the job done and has a nice minty taste.
Heather S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this, fits perfectly in a purse or wallet for on the go flossing and gets the job done.
Caroline  R.
Strong and sturdy floss. Easy to use packaging. Purchased at Walmart for a reasonable price.
Colleen C.
Excellent product but I do have to admit I only bought this because the coupon made it free.
Lindsey H.
Florence, SC
This floss is great. My teeth are hard to get floss in between and this floss makes it easy.
Andrea G.
Tampa, FL
Loveeeeeeee this floss! I have tried a lot of other products and this is my ultimate favorite!
Jessica T.
Cape May, NJ
Effective and strong. Easy to use and has a fresh taste. I never need to use anything else.