BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I love this floss! I like that it's not flavored and it doesn't get stuck when pulling out.
Makalah H.
Fresno Ca
I always floss and this is my go to floss. I take it everywhere I go and it so convenient.
Laura A.
Haverhill , MA
Works good without cutting up my gums and would recommend for those looking for a new floss
Kim M.
Boca Raton, FL
All other floss makes my gums bleed. This is the best floss and my go to brand!!
Alexa G.
Chula Vista , CA
Overall good floss. Yes, i would purchase it again. leaves mouth feeling clean.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
It's like any ordinary floss. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 stars is because it gets the job done.
Yamicelys F.
This is one of the best flosses I've used it's not too thin nor too thick. The packaging makes it very easy to use and it's the one my family and I tend to buy.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
This is a very good floss and gets all the mess in between my teeth for the most part. I like how thick the floss is. My only complaint is that the actual floss is really soft, which is normally great, but I floss by wrapping the floss around my fingers and just going to town. The floss being soft makes it difficult to do so because ill be doing my thing and mid floss it'll slip off my finger and i have to rewrap it.
Other than that i enjoy it.
T. B.
Definitely my favorite brand for dental products. I've used this for a while and recommend it.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
Awesome product! Easy to use and never shreds in the tight spaces like others sometimes do. Love this floss!