BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Maureen H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Extra minty. Good value. Makes hands sticky from flossing. Glide is the only was to go for me.
david r.
Fredericksburg, TX
the pro health I like a lot it gets everything in between my teeth and make my teeth look good
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
my HG! my to go floss ive been using it for years and years and no other one compares! Love it!
Arianna M.
Sparta, MI
Taste and work very good it last awhile to lots of product in there I will defiantly buy again
Kaleigh F.
San Antonio, TX
this is good floss. it glides through teeth making it easier and quicker to floss every day.
Heather S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this, fits perfectly in a purse or wallet for on the go flossing and gets the job done.
Brooke W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Leaves gums health and feeling great always use this when I need to it a pretty good product
Danika R.
This is very smooth and soft. It keeps my teeth nice and clean. I enjoy this floos very much.
Colleen C.
Excellent product but I do have to admit I only bought this because the coupon made it free.
Caroline  R.
Strong and sturdy floss. Easy to use packaging. Purchased at Walmart for a reasonable price.