BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Elise M.
Toronto, RI
This floss is great. It helps me achieve optimal oral hygiene and prevents cavities and plaque.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove , MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are comfortable flosses for your gums and don't feel like they are ripping out your teeth
Edith M.
South Houston, TX
I love this product is a must have at home it's really good and it works really great thank you
Lauren G.
Indialantic, FL
Easy and doesn't get stuck. Smooth and cleans what needs to be done. Haven't had any problems.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dentist gives me this when I go in for a cleaning. I like it a lot and doesn't cut my gums.
Allison B.
Tomball, TX
Easy to use floss and also comforting! The floss is thin enough to get inbetween tight spaces!
Sarah A.
Tampa, FL
Easy to use, good material for floss. I felt like it lasted longer than other brands ice gotten
T. B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Definitely my favorite brand for dental products. I've used this for a while and recommend it.
Karla E.
Gainesville, GA
This floss makes your mouth feels more clean and fresh its recomended to use and use regularity
My favorite floss, actually glides easily between my tight teeth and doesn't make my gums bleed