BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
This product is very easy to use. It leaves my teeth and mouth clean. Also it works very well.
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
my HG! my to go floss ive been using it for years and years and no other one compares! Love it!
Allison B.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy to use floss and also comforting! The floss is thin enough to get inbetween tight spaces!
Karah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing is necessary, so I usually grab any product on sale or whatever I get from my dentist.
T. B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Definitely my favorite brand for dental products. I've used this for a while and recommend it.
My favorite floss, actually glides easily between my tight teeth and doesn't make my gums bleed
Elise M.
Easton, PA
This floss is great. It helps me achieve optimal oral hygiene and prevents cavities and plaque.
Caroline Q.
WASHINGTON, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My dentist gives me this when I go in for a cleaning. I like it a lot and doesn't cut my gums.
Norma G.
Love using this floss and so does my son and boyfriend. It taste good and doesn't tear easily.
Maureen H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Extra minty. Good value. Makes hands sticky from flossing. Glide is the only was to go for me.