BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Makalah H.
Fresno Ca
I always floss and this is my go to floss. I take it everywhere I go and it so convenient.
Kim M.
Boca Raton, FL
All other floss makes my gums bleed. This is the best floss and my go to brand!!
Alexa G.
Chula Vista , CA
Overall good floss. Yes, i would purchase it again. leaves mouth feeling clean.
Brittney H.
Superior, WI
One of the best. My boyfriend is obsessed with flossing and this is his go to. The floss is a lot stronger and taste is good as well
Lucero R.
Love the ease of flossing with this smooth floss. No pain whatsoever. Very fresh sent as well and doesn't get stuck between teeth like other flosses.
Kimberly R.
La Habra, CA
I use this product daily. Mainly after meals. Its packaging is perfect to keep in my purse and easy to use.
Kimi F.
Hands down! Always use after I brush my teeth. Really glides between my teeth and I don't have to work too much. Holy grail to keeping my teeth clean!
Rael R.
Northfield, MN
Love this floss! My teeth are really tight and it slips in easily and doesn't get stuck. I love the flavor and my mouth feels clean after using it. I have purchased at Target and Walgreens.
Norma G.
Love using this floss and so does my son and boyfriend. It taste good and doesn't tear easily.
Amanda C.
Woodville, AL
Growing up my mom would always make me floss and let's get real everybody hated to floss! But, with the Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss I now have no problem with flossing! And it comes in a cute little container so you can keep it with you at all times, especially for emergencies! It is a great product and leaves a very clean taste in your mouth also!!