BY ORAL-B #38 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Tera M.
I buy this because my dentist recommended it and just grew into a habit of buying it. I like it!
Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
Love using them when I had braces. I never had to worry about them ripping on any of my brackets
Luz A.
Doral, FL
Excellent product I love to it, easy to carry on and if you have braces is a good option for you.
Marcie M.
Manvel, Tx
excellent product. helps promote healthy gums and teeth. leaves mouth feeling clean and healthy.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Glides very well between teeth. Gets rid of gunk. Tastes good. Floss is very straightforward lol
Karah M.
Flossing is necessary, so I usually grab any product on sale or whatever I get from my dentist.
Elise M.
Toronto, RI
This floss is great. It helps me achieve optimal oral hygiene and prevents cavities and plaque.
My favorite floss, actually glides easily between my tight teeth and doesn't make my gums bleed
Karla E.
Gainesville, GA
This floss makes your mouth feels more clean and fresh its recomended to use and use regularity
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
my HG! my to go floss ive been using it for years and years and no other one compares! Love it!