BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
I like how this floss doesn't fray and get stuck in my permanent retainer. Also has a decent taste.
Tammy B.
This is a good floss. It glides smoothly between my teeth without trouble. I purchase at Walmart.
Tera M.
I buy this because my dentist recommended it and just grew into a habit of buying it. I like it!
Maureen H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Extra minty. Good value. Makes hands sticky from flossing. Glide is the only was to go for me.
Elise M.
Toronto, ON
This floss is great. It helps me achieve optimal oral hygiene and prevents cavities and plaque.
Kari R.
Granville, OH
My husband and I both prefer this floss. It glides easily between teeth and gets the job done.
Karla E.
Gainesville, GA
This floss makes your mouth feels more clean and fresh its recomended to use and use regularity
Allison B.
Tomball, TX
Easy to use floss and also comforting! The floss is thin enough to get inbetween tight spaces!
Anna L.
Mount Prospect, IL
my HG! my to go floss ive been using it for years and years and no other one compares! Love it!
Shannon C.
I have very sensitive gums. This floss is flawless. Glides real easy and doesn't cut my gums.