BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sarah L.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great, easy glide floss that gets In between teeth easily and takes away the hassle of flossing.
Sofia G.
Great floss, I use it everyday and it gets into those gaps and clears any left over food and debris
Tera M.
I buy this because my dentist recommended it and just grew into a habit of buying it. I like it!
Luz A.
Doral, FL
Excellent product I love to it, easy to carry on and if you have braces is a good option for you.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Glides very well between teeth. Gets rid of gunk. Tastes good. Floss is very straightforward lol
Teiara T.
Brooklyn , NY
Must use!this floss really keeps me on track with a extra clean mouth. Love that minty clean feel
Emily G.
Go pro! I really enjoy this floss. It works well. And doesn't break when going through my teeth.
Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
Love using them when I had braces. I never had to worry about them ripping on any of my brackets
Desiree N.
Good strong floss that leaves your mouth feeling good ! Use after every meal and after brushing !
Stephanie S.
This floss is made of plastic so it really hurts your gums I prefer the more gental thread kind.

back