BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sonia V.
I am very big on detail hygiene so I always go to this floss I love my smile being as white and clean as can be
Linda E.
Chillicothe, OH
Made my teeth feel so clean. And kept the inner parts of them healthy and white. I give it a ten out of ten.
Sierra L.
This floss does get the job done. Works well for floss. Personally this type of floss is a pain to deal with.
Cori L.
Avon, IN
Best floss in my opinion. Easily slides through teeth without getting caught. Will definitely continue to buy
Haley B.
As a current dental assistant... I find this floss is not to flimsy and it taste like mint. I love this floss
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
About the same as any dental floss product out there wouldn't say it was anything special just high-priced
Elena I.
San Antonio, TX
I love this floss. It keeps my teeth feeling clean and fits in between my teeth comfortably and perfectly!
Pang L.
San Jose, CA
Love the smooth glide of this floss. It left my teeth nice and minty and clean feeling. Would recommend.
Shawnda B.
I absolutely love this product. I like the mint taste to it. I use it 2 times a day. It's inexpensive.
Syreen B.
Minneapolis, MN
I always buy it even when I was in Saudi Arabia. It is very perfect. I really recommend you to buy it.