BY ORAL-B #38 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jessica E.
I love the way these feel and they glide through without getting stuck or catching on your teeth.
Bailey J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very compact, I keep mine in my purse. No strong smell/flavor. Perfect for getting the job done.
Emily G.
Go pro! I really enjoy this floss. It works well. And doesn't break when going through my teeth.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY
This stuff does its job. Nothing amazing but used on a daily basis. And would recommend to others
Stephanie S.
This floss is made of plastic so it really hurts your gums I prefer the more gental thread kind.
Cevin J.
San Antonio, TX
I get them from my hygienist. It's floss. Not much to say. I floss with it. Nothing more to say.
Desiree N.
Good strong floss that leaves your mouth feeling good ! Use after every meal and after brushing !
Kayla S.
This is great floss! I love how it doesn't taste like wax and I would definitely buy this again!
Tammy B.
This is a good floss. It glides smoothly between my teeth without trouble. I purchase at Walmart.
Teiara T.
Brooklyn , NY
Must use!this floss really keeps me on track with a extra clean mouth. Love that minty clean feel