BY ORAL-B

Ashleigh T.
Love the thickness of this floss.. and how it gets everything between my teeth out .. just love it
Sarah L.
Fort Worth, TX
A great, easy glide floss that gets In between teeth easily and takes away the hassle of flossing.
Cynthia V.
Works great removes food stuck in between my teeth and gentle on my gums. Repeat user very economic
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
I have tried many different dental flosses and I have always like this oral-b glide floss the most!
Staci W.
Great floss, good thickness. I like the taste and the packaging is easy to use and nice to look at.
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
I like how this floss doesn't fray and get stuck in my permanent retainer. Also has a decent taste.
Sofia G.
Great floss, I use it everyday and it gets into those gaps and clears any left over food and debris
Cindy l.
I like this dental floss, because it cleans and take out all the food from in between your teeths.
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
This floss glides so smoothly between your teeth! You can't go wrong with a smooth sliding floss!!!
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX
Works just like any other floss. Nothing that's amazing, just trying to floss and have clean teeth!