BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Valerie R.
Spring Valley, CA
Worked well, can't really tell difference. They're all the same to me. No preference in brand as long as the job is done.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
As much as I hate to floss, I don't mind using this one because I can feel the difference it makes in my teeth and gums
Lindsey L.
Perfect to take with you on the go. The string isn't too strong though, but works great to keep your teeth beautiful.
Katie P.
Richmond, TX
My teeth are extremely close together and most toss will tear in between my teeth. However, this floss does not tear!
Aimee D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is by far the best floss I have ever used. It never frays and is always easy to get between my very tight teeth.
vitória f.
O que dizer dessa marca incrível eu amo essa marca todos os produtos são incríveis amo a pasta de dente dessa marca
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's dental floss. I find ones on sale and they all seem to work perfectly. I'm just a sucker for this product.
Sonia V.
I am very big on detail hygiene so I always go to this floss I love my smile being as white and clean as can be
Sierra L.
This floss does get the job done. Works well for floss. Personally this type of floss is a pain to deal with.
Haley B.
As a current dental assistant... I find this floss is not to flimsy and it taste like mint. I love this floss