BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Angelique B.
Urbana, OH
I like how easy this is to get between your teet. It helps get all the tartar and plaque very easily.
Leslie L.
LANCASTER, CA
Hands down my favorite floss. Works the best for me out of all products I've used. My go to must have
Brooke P.
Orland, CA
My husband and i love this floss. Its easy to hold and use and glides in between our teeth with ease
Petry M.
Aurora
Eh works a bit not so much don't like the taste of it dealt disgustingggggg with orange juiceeee eww
Shawna S.
Love this floss. It taste good. It doesn't break easy like other brands. And it doesn't get stringy
Cynthia V.
Works great removes food stuck in between my teeth and gentle on my gums. Repeat user very economic
Sofia G.
Great floss, I use it everyday and it gets into those gaps and clears any left over food and debris
Ashleigh T.
Love the thickness of this floss.. and how it gets everything between my teeth out .. just love it
Staci W.
Great floss, good thickness. I like the taste and the packaging is easy to use and nice to look at.
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
This floss glides so smoothly between your teeth! You can't go wrong with a smooth sliding floss!!!