BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Makenna P.
Kansas City, MO
This glosses my teeth great and makes sure I have good health care in my mouth and it's very effective. I bought this at Target
Kimberly T.
Berea, OH
Oral B Glide tools are the best! Recommended by dentists, I prefer the Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It works wonders!
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL
This floss is great. It has a great taste and glides easily between my teeth. The tape is also strong so it doesn't get dull.
Paulina G.
Winfield , IL
I keep floss everywhere. This is mall enough to fit in wallets and purses. This floss is strong and doesn't snap off easily.
Michelle S.
I buy a few of these at a time for my family. They have Braces so it's best to buy for them to use no matter where they are.
Desiree R.
Austin, TX
Not sure what to say about floss. It's a good floss that gets the job done. It was affordable and I will repurchase again.
Luciana L.
Coppell, TX
Use dental floss is essential. I like oral B, because is very generous the with the gums and easy to slide between teeth
Tara P.
I have a lot of space between my teeth and this is my go to floss. It slides easily in and out and is gentle on the gums!
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
It's floss. Nothing special about it. Has a clean taste. I'll just keep typing since I don't know what else to write....
Eliza K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Doesn't break easily while using, definitely a plus! I always go for this brand and so far haven't had a bad experience!