BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

d a.
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good floss ,I reccomend this ,It helped me fix my bad breath too , My dentist told me to use this brand and I never egret buying it
Alison S.
I like the glide floss better then regular floss because I think that it is less prone to shredding. I like to get in between every tooth.
Ariel S.
Arlington
Only floss I use or will ever use, while the flavor doesn't last long that's not the point of floss. It's minty and keeps my teeth clean
Amanda L.
Jacksonville
It's what the dentist gives me so I keep using it. I like that it's waxed or something so doesn't fray apart like other brands have.
Megan D.
PHOENIX, AZ
This floss doesn't irritate my gums or get stuck in my permanent bottom retainer. With a sensitive mouth this floss is gentle.
Brittney H.
Superior, WI
One of the best. My boyfriend is obsessed with flossing and this is his go to. The floss is a lot stronger and taste is good as well
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Super minty and leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean. And it's good for sensitive teeth and gums, while others make my gums bleed.
Amber D.
My favorite floss. Gentle on the gums while getting the job done. Great product for sure. If you haven't tried this yet you should.
Jenn G.
Columbus , Oh
Glide is perfect for someone like me whose teeth are super close together. Regular floss used to get stuck but glide works great
Elsa C.
Los Angeles ca
It's a good floos Irs cheap ir has a good flavor like mint and good smell you can find everywhere helps to keep clean your teeths