BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss
It get all the build up of food stuck in my teeth and the minty tasted makes it feel freshly love that.
Katelyn G.
Best floss to buy! It slides easily in-between your teeth and always gets into the hard to reach spots.
Lily v.
Mesa, AZ
This is my all time fav floss. I've been using it as a kid! It's so easy to use and last quite a while.
Heather G.
This floss works really well and glides through my teeth wonderfully, just like the name says it would!
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my my ultimate favorite floss. Glides in easily and removes all the junk in between your teeth.
Eva M.
Not a fan of this floss. The floss is too thick and it doesn't not clean as efficient as other brands.
Bridget W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this product as much as I had hoped I felt like it did not work well to thin of a floss.
Leighann W.
Scottsville, KY
This floss slides easily through my teeth and gives me a fresh clean mouth without causing irritation.
Syreen B.
Minneapolis, MN
I always buy it even when I was in Saudi Arabia. It is very perfect. I really recommend you to buy it.
Petry M.
Aurora
Eh works a bit not so much don't like the taste of it dealt disgustingggggg with orange juiceeee eww

back