BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kalei L.
Love this floss! Doesn't get stuck in my teeth and effectively removes leftover food between my teeth!
It get all the build up of food stuck in my teeth and the minty tasted makes it feel freshly love that.
Syreen B.
Minneapolis, MN
I always buy it even when I was in Saudi Arabia. It is very perfect. I really recommend you to buy it.
Lily v.
Mesa, AZ
This is my all time fav floss. I've been using it as a kid! It's so easy to use and last quite a while.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
It's like any ordinary floss. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 stars is because it gets the job done.
slides between teeth nicely even those with little space in between them. Doesn't break when I use it.
Leighann W.
Scottsville, KY
This floss slides easily through my teeth and gives me a fresh clean mouth without causing irritation.
Eva M.
Not a fan of this floss. The floss is too thick and it doesn't not clean as efficient as other brands.
Katelyn G.
Best floss to buy! It slides easily in-between your teeth and always gets into the hard to reach spots.
Tracy T.
Lebanon, IL
It works well, leaves a nice mint taste in your mouth once you're done. One of the only flosses I buy.