BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Joanne H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite Glide floss. It tastes good and is nice and smooth to floss with.
Christi K.
LAKELAND, FL
Great floss. My teeth are rather close together and it is nice to have a floss that does not spread when attempting to use. I have purchased this over and over.
Jaclyn P.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is a good smooth floss I really like it. The packaging is also pleasant.
Ruby K.
Weslaco, TX
I love oral b floss, they feel great and get the job done with hurting the gums. I flow Morning, day, & night. Nothing feels better then a clean mouth.
Kate B.
easy to use, leaves my mouth feeling clean! i would highly reccomend this. i use it twice a day - my dentist has noticed a change in my oral health!
Floss is a MUST for me. I love this floss because of its minty fresh taste but also because it slides right through the very tiny gaps in my teeth
Deborah W.
gilbert
Minty thicker floss seems to be more product or I can see how much is in there compared to other brands containers I just continue to repurchase
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
Simple floss! Gets all the funk out. Doesn't make my gums bleed so that's a plus! It is effective and inexpensive. Highly recommend this product!
Brooke B.
Portsmouth, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the glide probably health floss the best, I feel it moves through my teeth smoothly and leaves a refreshing taste in between my teeth.
d a.
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good floss ,I reccomend this ,It helped me fix my bad breath too , My dentist told me to use this brand and I never egret buying it