BY ORAL-B #59 in Dental Floss & Picks

Syreen B.
Minneapolis, MN
I always buy it even when I was in Saudi Arabia. It is very perfect. I really recommend you to buy it.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Great price and product. Easy to tear so you aren't left with a stringy mess . I use this product daily
Bethany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This floss is perfect and it's the only one I use. It glides gently between my teeth without any pain.
Jamie M.
Conroe, TX
❤️best quality floss you can ask for. I keep one in my purse, one in my drawer at work and one at home.
It get all the build up of food stuck in my teeth and the minty tasted makes it feel freshly love that.
Katelyn G.
Best floss to buy! It slides easily in-between your teeth and always gets into the hard to reach spots.
Shawnda B.
I absolutely love this product. I like the mint taste to it. I use it 2 times a day. It's inexpensive.
Heather G.
This floss works really well and glides through my teeth wonderfully, just like the name says it would!
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
It's like any ordinary floss. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 stars is because it gets the job done.
slides between teeth nicely even those with little space in between them. Doesn't break when I use it.