BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Amy S.
Love this product because I prefer not to use the waxed brands and this is my favorite and It works well.
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
My favorite floss by far. It doesn't break like other glosses and it glides easily between my tight teeth
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
I love using this I use it every night before brush my teeth take self all the dirt and prevent cavities
Yuri G.
This product make your mouth cleaner as soon as you use it. It removes all the nasty gunc from your mouth
Tracy T.
Lebanon, IL
It works well, leaves a nice mint taste in your mouth once you're done. One of the only flosses I buy.
Lily v.
Mesa, AZ
This is my all time fav floss. I've been using it as a kid! It's so easy to use and last quite a while.
Kalei L.
Love this floss! Doesn't get stuck in my teeth and effectively removes leftover food between my teeth!
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Great price and product. Easy to tear so you aren't left with a stringy mess . I use this product daily
slides between teeth nicely even those with little space in between them. Doesn't break when I use it.
Bridget W.
Crystal Lake, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this product as much as I had hoped I felt like it did not work well to thin of a floss.