BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
Never used this until it was given to me buy my dentist at a recent check up and I must say its one of the better flosses I've used. No more going the cheap route...this brand is worth shelling out a few extra dollars.
Danelix R.
Jersey City, NJ
I was amazed at how gentle it is. It really is gentle and cleans easily between teeth. This is more like a tape floss. I was used to using floss picks. The picks were really irritating at times to use. But I have no problems or issues using this new floss. It is really gentle and easy to use! Try it!! :)
RICHARD O.
Woodbridge, Va
A little more expensive than some other floss but with the tight crowding of my teeth this floss is the only one I have found that will get between my teeth easily and strong enough not to break.
Alex K.
Germantown, TN
I floss morning and night. These get the job done and are gentle on my gums! I have a history of plaque build up but this floss really helps get in the right to reach spots
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Great floss. I tried this floss and I am glad that I did, it cleans my teeth well. The hard to get places really helps me get in those.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this floss. It does a great job of getting food out from in between teeth and is thin enough to fit between every single tooth.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Absolutely love this floss. The flavor isn't over powering and it glides gently between teeth.
Shawna S.
Love this floss. It taste good. It doesn't break easy like other brands. And it doesn't get stringy
Desiree N.
Good strong floss that leaves your mouth feeling good ! Use after every meal and after brushing !
Keara S.
Great floss. easy to use and gets the job done. better than other brands. i use it everyday to floss my teeth.