BY ORAL-B

Erin B.
This is what my dentist recommended and it works well for me. Doesn't feel cheap...doesn't break easily.
Kristine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how this floss does more than the ordinary floss does protecting against gingivitis and gum
Disease!
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
I love using this I use it every night before brush my teeth take self all the dirt and prevent cavities
Miranda A.
Shingletown, CA
My favorite floss by far. It doesn't break like other glosses and it glides easily between my tight teeth
Pang L.
San Jose, CA
Love the smooth glide of this floss. It left my teeth nice and minty and clean feeling. Would recommend.
leslie l.
It helps take away the food that has been in your mouth for a long take by taking it out and cleaning it
Lauren D.
Flossing is a must! This has always been my go to brand. I couldn't imagine staying somewhere without it.
Rachael B.
Fountain, FL
Great floss. Wax doesn't come off on your teeth. Leaves then feeling nice and clean. Flavor is good too.
Amy S.
Love this product because I prefer not to use the waxed brands and this is my favorite and It works well.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my my ultimate favorite floss. Glides in easily and removes all the junk in between your teeth.