BY ORAL-B #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My family and I use this oral b glide floss and we love it. It never fails us and it catches everything that get stuck and cleans it very well. I highly recommend it.
Somer P.
Raleigh, NC
I have no spacing between my teeth so it's very tight so typically I have two problems: the floss is too thick to fit between teeth or it's too friable and shreds easily. This floss, however, feels like I am using teflon tape! It slips between teeth easily and so far I have had no problem with it shredding (mainly because it slips in between my teeth easily). The only problem I have is Wal-Mart doesn't seem to stock this on its shelves anywhere.

But this is by far the best floss I have found! It's a little expensive compared to other brands, true, but I also believe you receive the quality you pay for, and I am very picky about oral hygiene.
Lauren W.
Because I've had so much dental work, my dentist recommended switching from the threaded picks to a regular dental floss. When you have fillings, crowns, or bridges, you should push the string between the teeth but pull the floss out rather than pulling it back down, so flossy sticks don't work for me. At first, I was lost with the options and types, but he told me Oral B Glide Pro-health provided great stretngth and durability, it wouldn't tear or rip my gums. I love it.
Michelle H.
Leander
Glide is the best brand of floss I have used. It is great quality and doesn't break when I have it wrapped around my fingers. The ones that have the breath freshener in addition are great too!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
I once read in InStyle that most dentists prefer to use Oral-B and after buying and trying it I can see why! I've always had sensitive gums and have had an aversion to flossing but not while using the Oral-B Floss. It's smooth on your teeth, you don't feel like it's yanking on anything, and it has a nice minty taste to it. I went from dreading flossing to actually not minding it at all.
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very good floss and gets all the mess in between my teeth for the most part. I like how thick the floss is. My only complaint is that the actual floss is really soft, which is normally great, but I floss by wrapping the floss around my fingers and just going to town. The floss being soft makes it difficult to do so because ill be doing my thing and mid floss it'll slip off my finger and i have to rewrap it.
Other than that i enjoy it.
Hazel F.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't think I've used any other product but this one. I have one time used my husbands generic Walmart brand but those get stuck on my teeth and the fibers seems to just fall apart. This one glides very easily through. I just realized its called glide. Lol but definitely know where they got it from now!!! It leaves your mouth minty and feeling clean.
Alexis P.
Los Alamos, NM
I've tried other types of floss, but the Oral-B Glide floss is my favorite. Flossing can be a pain - figuratively and literally. This stuff makes it less of pain and is a staple in my house. It doesn't break or leave fibers in between your teeth, which is always a positive.
Stacey B.
Olympia, WA
Love this floss! It slides in and out of my very tight teeth without damaging my gums. It was recommended by my dentist when I had very sensitive gums during pregnancy. I have used it way past pregnancy, and I don't intend on switching up my daily floss. I used to hate flossing and would get scolded by the dentist and hygienist because I didn't do regularly like I was supposed to. (It hurt!) Seriously though, this makes the experience way better, and my gums haven't been sore at all!
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL
This is absolutely the best floss I have tried. Flossing is so much easier when you invest in the best kind instead of opting for the cheap kind. The glide line really does as it says and glides in and out of the teeth so you can floss with ease and move on with your day. I am obsessed with the minty feeling and taste that is left over as well.