BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Erin G.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I love this tooth floss because it's gentle on the gums and gets the job done. The mint flavor isn't overpowering or chemically so it's very refreshing morning and night. The floss doesn't splinter or fall apart like traditionally tooth floss so it's more gentle on the gums
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
This is my favorite floss. It doesn't shred and it isn't too thin. It does a good job at getting in between my teeth without getting stuck. It also actually leaves my mouth feeling fresher and cleaner. We have a subscription with Amazon to get it delivered every few months.
Dylan B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Favorite floss that I've found so far! I like that it is a bit thicker than most other flosses, and has a residue on it that seems to grip any food that may be in my teeth (well that sounds gross). i find that I bleed much less than I have in the past when using this floss.
Vilmarie N.
I can't use any other floss without it getting all stringy and falling apart. This floss gets the job done without leaving behind any annoying strands! I never buy any other, plus this is the kind my dentist gives me in my little freebie bag when I get my teeth cleaned :)
Lacey M.
Deer Park, TX
I just started using the floss. I like it a lot, it does not break and tastes minty. I bought it at a local drug store and works just as well as the others. It definitely met my expectations. I will continue to use this product, if not, I will always use this same brand!
Madison A.
KIRKLAND, WA
This is my favorite floss. I have a fixed retainer so this floss is great to use with threaders, never catches like other brands. The only downside i would say is that I have noticed it does not clean as well as the non glide formula.

Would recommend this if using daily
Lindsay G.
Love this floss! Doesn't ever get stuck between teeth and it cleans very very well. This is my go-to floss that I can count on to never break while using it and always doing a good job. I use it everyday and it is also gentle on the gums, no bleeding or pain when using!
Cassandra P.
This floss has a silkier texture which I find glides through my teeth as opposed to the tougher, stiffer flosses that must be forced through. Great flavor, strong and lasts a long time. Kind of expensive as far as floss goes but with this you truly get what you pay for.
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I typically use this brand because it is the brand my Dentist gives to me after a visit. I would still use this brand either way though because I like how durable the floss is as well as how fresh it leaves your mouth after flossing, as if you just brushed your teeth.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
I love this floss! I feel like this one really gets down in between your teeth and gums for a wonderful, clean feeling. Love how minty the flavor is also. It glides so easily and I have never had any issues with it splitting or breaking. I highly recommend this floss.