BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Britt K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Gave this a try when the shop was out of my regular, plain Oral B floss. I found it to have a weird taste, but it's floss and it's nothing serious or long lasting.
Iman F.
This is the best floss ever. It "glides" between teeth super smoothly and easily, but still does its job. I floss everyday and have tried quite a few different brands of floss, none of which compare. If all dentists used this floss, the world would probably be a lot happier.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
This is a great dental Floss! I use it twice a day! It inexpensive and keeps the inside of my mouth feeling minty fresh! I bough this at stop and shop during my grocery shopping. It is effective and a most have! I buy this brand every time! If you haven't tried it you need to!
suzy g.
Barnstable, MA
The floss doesn't break while using, which is a plus. Smooth compared to some, and thick enough to get the job done. We use this often.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the feel, ease of use, and cleanliness I get out of this floss. It glides into tight spaces easily and gets out so much! Keeps my in betweens tidy and freshens breath. A little pricier than your store bought string, but worth it if you enjoy comfort and ease.
Caroline E.
Whittier, CA
Only floss the ones you want to keep. I love this one because it gets good contact along the gingiva to tooth area, to make sure all food pieces are broken free and keep your mouth healthy. Doesn't snag on teeth like some cords can.
Blair L.
This is my first time buying this floss. I have very tight teeth and this floss gets between them easily. What I don't like is how much minty scent is on the floss. It gets on my lips and irritates them. I purchased it on Amazon.com. Overall I would like to try a different floss that is less minty.
Jennifer C.
When I go to get my teeth cleaned at dentist, I usually get this type of floss for free with a toothbrush.
I do like the floss then the one has the plastic attached. The plastic one breaks easily than the use the floss by itself.
I would recommend the floss it self then plastic ones.
Ana R.
Grand Prairie
I love this floss. It's very strong and easy to use. I've tried several other brands and I've always felt like they got caught on something. This floss is amazing and I am assured my mouth is cleaner.
Carly Ann L.
Really like this specific floss! My teeth are right and this does truly glide as the name insists in between them. Also the fresh mint is great...not like some flosses where the mint will burn your tongue and teeth. This Is like a sweet mint