BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Heather N.
This floss comfortable and soft. It doesn't hurt my gums to use. I will definitely buy this in the future.
Kimberly R.
La Habra, CA
I use this product daily. Mainly after meals. Its packaging is perfect to keep in my purse and easy to use.
Yuri G.
This product make your mouth cleaner as soon as you use it. It removes all the nasty gunc from your mouth
Amy S.
Love this product because I prefer not to use the waxed brands and this is my favorite and It works well.
Lauren D.
Flossing is a must! This has always been my go to brand. I couldn't imagine staying somewhere without it.
Kristine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love how this floss does more than the ordinary floss does protecting against gingivitis and gum
Disease!
Erin B.
This is what my dentist recommended and it works well for me. Doesn't feel cheap...doesn't break easily.
leslie l.
It helps take away the food that has been in your mouth for a long take by taking it out and cleaning it
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
My favorite floss by far. It doesn't break like other glosses and it glides easily between my tight teeth
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI
This works great for sensitive gums and slides easily btwn teeth. No overpowering taste. Very affordable.