BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Shanice C.
Harrison, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Oral-B is my favorite brand for floss , but this ProHealth specifically is my all-time favorite . I keep this with me everywhere I go to use in between meals to keep my teeth extra clean.
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
This is my favorite floss. I have a pretty bad overbite and have problems flossing at times but this floss glides right between my teeth. Never have an issue if I use this brand
Navan L.
This floss is very nice, not too hard on your teeth and floss is very flexible and it is very minty however the only complaint I have is the plastic box is very thin and of all the times I have used this floss, the box always breaks.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
I am a dental hygienist and I do not typically recommend this floss on a professional level. I floss about 8-9 different mouths daily, and only about once every other week would I recommend this to my patients. Yes it is easy to use- but it is not the most effective plaque removing floss out there. This is good for getting used to the technique of flossing, or if you truly have tight contacts, but not the most effective floss for the average dental patient.
HOWEVER, any floss is better than no floss :)
Savannah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Flossing in itself is a great thing that not enough people seem to do--just finding a good floss is all you need to start. this is a good one!
Sarah J.
It doesn't hurt at all some of the other flosses have that very plasticy feeling but this is always smooth! It's easy to get where our toothbrush can't! And very cheap!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My family and I use this oral b glide floss and we love it. It never fails us and it catches everything that get stuck and cleans it very well. I highly recommend it.
Michelle H.
Leander
Glide is the best brand of floss I have used. It is great quality and doesn't break when I have it wrapped around my fingers. The ones that have the breath freshener in addition are great too!
Alexis P.
Los Alamos, NM
I've tried other types of floss, but the Oral-B Glide floss is my favorite. Flossing can be a pain - figuratively and literally. This stuff makes it less of pain and is a staple in my house. It doesn't break or leave fibers in between your teeth, which is always a positive.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
This floss glides smoothly between my teeth! super affordable & I bought it at Target. Loved how easy it was to floss my teeth.