BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
About the same as any dental floss product out there wouldn't say it was anything special just high-priced
Amanda B.
Zionsville, IN
I have a bridge and tight teeth that require great floss. This is my go to floss that I can't live without.
Amanda L.
Parker, AZ
I do not like this floss at all. The smoothness of this floss doesn't seem like it cleans teeth very well.
Kimberly R.
La Habra, CA
I use this product daily. Mainly after meals. Its packaging is perfect to keep in my purse and easy to use.
Robyn D.
Chipley, FL
Easy glide floss for tight teeth without hurting or causing gums to bleed. Gets stuck food out very easily.
Connie B.
Ponca City, OK
Thesis my favorite because it does just like the name implies, it glides thrust even my most tightest teeth
Heather N.
This floss comfortable and soft. It doesn't hurt my gums to use. I will definitely buy this in the future.
Patricia R.
San Antonio , TX
I love this floss!! I like the clean feeling I get once I'm done!! It's one of the best brands out there!!
Citlaly G.
Englewood, CO
This is the best floss, it's very practical and easy to use. Smells so good and clean very well your teeth.
Leslie R.
One of the only brands of floss that doesn't irritate my gums or dental work. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh.