BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I can't live without this floss. I must floss at least twice a day. This is great. It's not too thin and it is thick enough to do the job I expect it to do. It really is a great floss and I highly recommend it!
Teresa W.
McCordsville, IN
Excellent product, love how easy it is to floss  with this product.  It glides easily in between your teeth which make it easier to use. Easier to use because it glides unlike some others. Normally purchase from Wal-Mart. Would definitely recommend this to other.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
My favorite floss! I have a nightly routine and won't be able to go to sleep without brushing and flossing my teeth! Ever since I've switched to oral-b glide I haven't been getting any cavities, it gets the job done by getting everything in between your teeth.
Kim P.
Fort Worth, TX
Works well for me. I have very crowded teeth and these manage to glide in without shredding. However, my brother also has very crowded teeth and these didn't work well for him. Go figure.
Shanice C.
Harrison, NJ
Oral-B is my favorite brand for floss , but this ProHealth specifically is my all-time favorite . I keep this with me everywhere I go to use in between meals to keep my teeth extra clean.
Treasure W.
I love using this floss. Unlike other brands, this floss is easy to use and does not get stuck in your teeth like some of the others on the market. It's cost effective and gets the job done. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality floss.
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
This is my favorite floss. I have a pretty bad overbite and have problems flossing at times but this floss glides right between my teeth. Never have an issue if I use this brand
Navan L.
This floss is very nice, not too hard on your teeth and floss is very flexible and it is very minty however the only complaint I have is the plastic box is very thin and of all the times I have used this floss, the box always breaks.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
I am a dental hygienist and I do not typically recommend this floss on a professional level. I floss about 8-9 different mouths daily, and only about once every other week would I recommend this to my patients. Yes it is easy to use- but it is not the most effective plaque removing floss out there. This is good for getting used to the technique of flossing, or if you truly have tight contacts, but not the most effective floss for the average dental patient.
HOWEVER, any floss is better than no floss :)
Sarah J.
It doesn't hurt at all some of the other flosses have that very plasticy feeling but this is always smooth! It's easy to get where our toothbrush can't! And very cheap!