BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Natalie B.
Madison, WI
My teeth are very close together, so this floss makes flossing so easy. Love how gentle and easy it is to use
Haley B.
As a current dental assistant... I find this floss is not to flimsy and it taste like mint. I love this floss
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I liked this floss but no so much the taste. If I could change the taste I would. Good price and great value.
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ
I have no complaints against this floss. it does it's job, and it doesn't split or shred while I'm flossing.
Quaniecia C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like the texture of this floss best. It's strong enough to get the job done, yet gentle enough on my gums.
Cori L.
Avon, IN
Best floss in my opinion. Easily slides through teeth without getting caught. Will definitely continue to buy
Veronica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great floss! So easy to glide in between your teeth and gets the job done! They also have great flavors too!
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Best floss out there and trusted by dentists. I get these after every dental checkup and use them every day
Meghan D.
Rochester, NY
Easily slides between teeth and doesn't break like other brands of floss. Makes flossing easy and painless.
Elena I.
San Antonio, TX
I love this floss. It keeps my teeth feeling clean and fits in between my teeth comfortably and perfectly!