BY ORAL-B

Susana H.
I liked this floss but no so much the taste. If I could change the taste I would. Good price and great value.
Logann P.
Adkins, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Floss that does not break, is flavored, and cleans in between those teeth the best is going to be this floss.
Sierra L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This floss does get the job done. Works well for floss. Personally this type of floss is a pain to deal with.
Veronica C.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great floss! So easy to glide in between your teeth and gets the job done! They also have great flavors too!
Jessica E.
Brooklyn, NY
Great floss! The texture and thickness is great for efficient cleaning without irritating my sensitive gums.
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This floss works great. It's very smooth so it doesn't feel like I'm cutting into my gums. It's very gentle.
Chrisma L.
I love this floss! It is fun to use because it does as it says: it glides through the crevasses of our teeth.
Haley B.
As a current dental assistant... I find this floss is not to flimsy and it taste like mint. I love this floss
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have no complaints against this floss. it does it's job, and it doesn't split or shred while I'm flossing.
Cori L.
Whitestown, IN
Best floss in my opinion. Easily slides through teeth without getting caught. Will definitely continue to buy