BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's dental floss. I find ones on sale and they all seem to work perfectly. I'm just a sucker for this product.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
Awesome product! Easy to use and never shreds in the tight spaces like others sometimes do. Love this floss!
Courtney H.
Gothenburg, NE
This is my regular floss. It works great to get all the food out of my teeth to leave me with a clean smile.
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I liked this floss but no so much the taste. If I could change the taste I would. Good price and great value.
Quaniecia C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I like the texture of this floss best. It's strong enough to get the job done, yet gentle enough on my gums.
Denise B.
Wallingford, PA
This floss is easy to use, slides in between teeth without fraying. Cleans where your toothbrush can't reach.
Veronica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great floss! So easy to glide in between your teeth and gets the job done! They also have great flavors too!
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
My teeth are very close together, so this floss makes flossing so easy. Love how gentle and easy it is to use
Cori L.
Avon, IN
Best floss in my opinion. Easily slides through teeth without getting caught. Will definitely continue to buy
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This floss works great. It's very smooth so it doesn't feel like I'm cutting into my gums. It's very gentle.