BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Keara S.
Great floss. easy to use and gets the job done. better than other brands. i use it everyday to floss my teeth.
Sonia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am very big on detail hygiene so I always go to this floss I love my smile being as white and clean as can be
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's dental floss. I find ones on sale and they all seem to work perfectly. I'm just a sucker for this product.
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL
Great floss that is nicely waxed so it doesn't rip into your gums! Keeps my teeth feeling clean with daily use.
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing is so important and this is the best brand to floss with doesn't break off or get stuck in your teeth
Sierra L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This floss does get the job done. Works well for floss. Personally this type of floss is a pain to deal with.
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This floss works great. It's very smooth so it doesn't feel like I'm cutting into my gums. It's very gentle.
Jessica E.
Brooklyn, NY
Great floss! The texture and thickness is great for efficient cleaning without irritating my sensitive gums.
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
My teeth are very close together, so this floss makes flossing so easy. Love how gentle and easy it is to use
Logann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Floss that does not break, is flavored, and cleans in between those teeth the best is going to be this floss.