BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Lila U.
This is my favorite type of floss! It doesn't shred or get stuck in my teeth. My teeth are very close together so floss always seems to get stuck. But not this one! I have bought this many times and will continue to in the future.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
As a dental hygienist, I always recommend oral b glide floss. This is the best floss out there because it is thin and silky. It will fit between even the tightest of contacts in your teeth. This is the only floss I will use!!
Amanda R.
Malden, MA
I love the glide line because its not just a string, it's like a flat ribbon, and has a really silky feel. It hurts less and has a great minty taste. Love this floss!
Brittany B.
Fresno, CA
I have a lot of trouble with flossing due to slight crowding and a few fillings in my front teeth and this floss so far is the only one that doesn't cause issues with tearing and getting stuck or pulling out my fillings!
gabrielle r.
austin, TX
This floss is smooth and gets the job done! Doesn't hurt my gums, and it's easy to find at the local grocery store. I like using it and often recommend it to others!
Haley H.
This really does glide through your teeth. I have trouble getting floss stick in between my teeth and this doesn't. It really does what it says it does, glides. I works amazing and I've already used a container of it.
Addie E.
This floss is minty is always able to get the crud out of my teeth it keeps my gums healthy and does amazing job around the teeth I would recommend this floss others especially because of the price, it is quite cheap
Jennifer T.
Westworth Vlg, TX
I've tried other brands of floss but Oral-B always seems to work the best for my teeth! The minty flavor is just icing on the cake!! If I have a floss emergency, I'll use any brand but this really is my #1 choice!
Shanell L.
spartanburg
The floss has its own taste it taste like mint and its very fresh.I bought this item at Dollar General and its very affordable and the pros it's a lot of floss in the containers and even doctors recommend this.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my go to floss. Glides easily between teeth. I buy it at Walgreens generally. It's the best I've tried. If I get another brand I'm always disappointed. I use it daily and recommend it. My dentist uses it.