BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sonia V.
I am very big on detail hygiene so I always go to this floss I love my smile being as white and clean as can be
Shannara B.
Oxford, MI
Very nice and smooth, didn't fall apart as I used it. Would buy again. I think my dentist recocomends it also.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't use regular floss anymore. It's gross. I use a water flosser. I've tried this kind before. It's minty.
Paula D.
I love this plus I always have to have lots in my purse and my restroom because I floss daily after every meAl
Amanda F.
Works well without hurting or cutting your gums. Tastes minty so it doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth.
Sierra M.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing is so important and this is the best brand to floss with doesn't break off or get stuck in your teeth
Amber D.
Pensacola, FL
Great floss that is nicely waxed so it doesn't rip into your gums! Keeps my teeth feeling clean with daily use.
Keara S.
Great floss. easy to use and gets the job done. better than other brands. i use it everyday to floss my teeth.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's dental floss. I find ones on sale and they all seem to work perfectly. I'm just a sucker for this product.
Logann P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Floss that does not break, is flavored, and cleans in between those teeth the best is going to be this floss.