BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Casey D.
Oregon City, OR
I like this floss a lot better than the reach kind of floss, this floss seems to be just regular old floss but that's okay because it gets the job done and I feel like that is all that really matter.
Yaret S.
Hollister, CA
I love using this floss. It helps reach does hard to reach places and makes your mouth feel cleaner and fresher after use. Most of the time you arent even aware there was something between your teeth and it gets that out. Defintely recommend it.
Angela B.
Millsboro, DE
great stuff..it really gets between the teeth and pulls the stuff out that your toothbrush missed..in comparison with other brands it doesn't feel overly waxy and like it leaves a film behind..doesn't break easily and would definitely recommend
Katya J.
This is the only floss I use!! It tastes good and isn't coated in wax so it glides between your teeth easily. It is also slightly thicker so it gets all the gunk out of your teeth. It is a little pricier than other floss but it is so worth it.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
This is one of my favorite flosses. You can buy it at any drugstore or big box retailer. It slides easily between my teeth and isn't too rough on my gums. I often get a minty flavor which is a nice addition and makes flossing more enjoyable.
Tara R.
Streator, IL
Works very well. A lot of floss breaks easily on me and this one holds up. Helps with making my mouth feel fresh and clean. I'm not a huge fan of the price but it is very effective! Readily available at a drugstore so not hard to find.
Chasity R.
Campbellsville
Now that I'm older I floss all the time. I love this because of the thinness of the floss. I have very tight teeth and it slides just right. Yes it met my expectations and the taste was right now. I will continue to buy this product!
Lila U.
This is my favorite type of floss! It doesn't shred or get stuck in my teeth. My teeth are very close together so floss always seems to get stuck. But not this one! I have bought this many times and will continue to in the future.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
As a dental hygienist, I always recommend oral b glide floss. This is the best floss out there because it is thin and silky. It will fit between even the tightest of contacts in your teeth. This is the only floss I will use!!
Amanda R.
Malden, MA
I love the glide line because its not just a string, it's like a flat ribbon, and has a really silky feel. It hurts less and has a great minty taste. Love this floss!