BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Tiffany H.
Marshall, AR
This floss is great! It has a wider thread than other brands so it does a great job at cleaning! I use it daily!
Tiane F.
I have been using this floss for years now, gets the job done nicely and leaves a nice minty taste in your mouth.
Cara P.
NEWTOWN, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works well with my sensitive teeth and gums. It is gentle and gets in all the tough spots with ease
Kilee M.
Conway, AR
My dentist gave me this and it works pretty well! It also leaves a fresh taste in my mouth which is always good.
Shannon L.
Lake St Louis , MO
I love this product. It is easy to use and doesn't cut through your finger when using. No, horrible after taste.
Vani V.
Hilo, HI
The only floss I buy! The others wear out and get stuck in my teeth but not glide! Highly recommend this product!
Darrell O.
Glenwood, IL
First gt it from a dentist visit. Been using it every since. Nice compliment to my floss action toothbrush heads.
Dominique H.
Brownsville, TX
I personally use this floss after every meal just to stay on the safe side because it's reliable and affordable.
Gina I.
N Brunswick, NJ
My teeth are very tight and this floss works great to slide between. It has a great taste and is a strong floss.
Katelynn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This floss is amazing with a great taste and good quality for sure! I love this floss my dentist gave me for sure