BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Susanna B.
Saint Paul, MN
What I love about this floss is the thickness of it! It really feels like my gums are getting a deep cleaning and because the floss is so thick it is durable and doesn't constantly break between tight spaces between my teeth. I'll definitely be buying this brand of floss again!
Thornton L.
Texas City, TX
Tried this before and was surprised how good it worked compared to some of the other dental floss I have used. Usually the consistency of the floss is akin to the consistency of the average plastic bag you get with your groceries. This floss felt of better quality.
Kristin F.
Portland, OR
This product is great! It does not snap or break when in use, holds together, really gets in all of the tight spots and does the job right. I use a significantly less amount of this floss than I do with any other because of the product's strength and durability.
Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
This is the only floss I will buy! It works awesome, I use it every day for helping me get all the gunk and build up in between my teeth. Its very strong and doesn't break, compared to other brands I've used in the past. Overall, I love this brand and product!
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
I really like this floss. It's smooth and flat. I purchased it at Walmart. It wasn't expensive. I use it at night before bed. It was my first time purchasing this item but I will buy it again. It had a nice mint taste to it. Slid in between my teeth with ease no getting stuck.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
This floss is my favorite! It truly glides and doesn't split when you use it between teeth with a tight contact. It is more expensive than the waxed versions out on the market, but for good reason. This isn't a stringy product. It stretches well and holds up to use.
Astrid M.
Long Beach, CA
I like this floss because it's good in price and it does everything I bought it for. It reaches in there and takes out all the garbage stuck in between your teeth. I would totally keep buying it and defiantly recommend it to everyone. Remember to floss everyday!
Susanna J.
Valdosta, GA
This floss easily gets into those tight spots that are sometimes uncomfortable for me with regular cheap waxed floss. Met all expectations, as in it was effective in getting the gunk out! That being said, yes I was satisfied as can be with my floss purchase.
Amanda C.
Bedford, PA
I love this floss. It's one of the few flosses that does not tear or rip on my teeth. It is also gentle and does not make my gums bleed. It's more expensive than the regular floss but it's worth it. I've found the best deals at Walmart and on Amazon for it.
Mylie W.
Kennebunkport, ME
My favorite floss, it really gets in between my teeth easily. Some floss seems to not glide easily, this is perfect. It goes through the orthodontic hardware in my mouth really well, making me always feel squeaky clean! Have, and also will rebuy.