BY ORAL-B #52 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Lori D.
Bowling Green, OH
This gloss is great. It fits in between my teeth without any problem. It also has a nice textue and doesn't fray.
Gina I.
N Brunswick, NJ
My teeth are very tight and this floss works great to slide between. It has a great taste and is a strong floss.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It helps to remove food from between the teeth is thin and does not hurt the gum also has a good flavor of fresh.
Jeanette S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves this floss and works great and has a great taste too it as well I would recommend it too anyone
Darrell O.
Glenwood, IL
First gt it from a dentist visit. Been using it every since. Nice compliment to my floss action toothbrush heads.
ToUyen P.
Westborough, MA
Great floss. The shape makes it really easy to get between the teeth and to the gum line. The flavor is good too.
Shannon L.
Lake St Louis , MO
I love this product. It is easy to use and doesn't cut through your finger when using. No, horrible after taste.
Katelynn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This floss is amazing with a great taste and good quality for sure! I love this floss my dentist gave me for sure
Vani V.
Hilo, HI
The only floss I buy! The others wear out and get stuck in my teeth but not glide! Highly recommend this product!
Kilee M.
Conway, AR
My dentist gave me this and it works pretty well! It also leaves a fresh taste in my mouth which is always good.