BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sandy V.
I purchase these from Costco so it’s a better deal than purchasing them from other stores. I find this to be extremely effective at removing plaque from my teeth and leaving me with a fresh clean mouth.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Works like a dream. Teeth never felt so clean. So fresh makes people hate on me because they wish they had teeth that could reflect car headlights that are way to bright.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
After 2 years of using Oral-B Glide Floss, which isn't the braided type, it's more of a flat, flexible nylon that is so gentle on the gums I was given a small sample size of the Clinical Protection Floss because my gums were starting to get very sensitive and I was concerned about getting gingivitis.
This floss is amazing! It's just as easy and gentle to use as the Oral-B Pro Glide but instead of having just the minty flavor coated it has a layer in which helps with not allowing g gingivitis to start and helps with treating it so it doesn't go further. I also noticed it is much more minty and does infact help with keeping bad breath at bay for longer than your traditional floss. I forsee me using this forever and have no intention of changing!
Somer P.
Raleigh, NC
I have no spacing between my teeth so it's very tight so typically I have two problems: the floss is too thick to fit between teeth or it's too friable and shreds easily. This floss, however, feels like I am using teflon tape! It slips between teeth easily and so far I have had no problem with it shredding (mainly because it slips in between my teeth easily). The only problem I have is Wal-Mart doesn't seem to stock this on its shelves anywhere.

But this is by far the best floss I have found! It's a little expensive compared to other brands, true, but I also believe you receive the quality you pay for, and I am very picky about oral hygiene.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
It's hard to say a lot about floss, BUT I do like this Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It does a great job of clean in between my teeth and I find it easy to use even with my permanent retainer. I use this regularly to floss and find that it is a consistently great brand/product. I find that it isn't too abrasive and is soft on my gums.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
Love this product ! Its around the same price as other floss. But like I always preach, you get what you pay for! Its not stiff and hard to use, glides nicely through your teeth not damaging gums. It doesnt have a waxy coating, which i hate about the cheap Dental Floss. I bought mine at CVS pharmacy.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my go to for all my flossing needs. It is normally cool mint flavor. I originally got it as a sample from my semi annual cleaning. I tried it and I liked it. Now, it is the ONLY floss I purchase. I have many, I carry one in my purse, car, desk drawer, each bathroom, and I think one can even be found in my bed side table. HA. I like the way it glides between my teeth. I always feel clean after using this.
Luisa F.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff goes on like BUTTER. You can't beat the quantity for the price. I like my flosses more waxy and this one does the job. I have never gotten it stuck on my tech and it even clean my back molars really well. Even with the wax, this floss has a nice grip.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite floss by far! My dentist recommended it to me and I've been using it for years. It truly does "glide" through your teeth and causes no irritation. Would be great for beginner flossers, whose teeth and gums may not be used to flossing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ursula M.
Birmingham, MI
I am being bias as I hate flossing !! (Sorry world) But this is the one I do like flossing with! The only thing is that no matter what I do I always mess up the floss because it gets stuck on my super super tight (narrow) teeth. I wish they would make an undestructable floss that would never ever fall apart.