BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
This is all another one of my favorite types of floss. It gets those hard to reach paces and it's gentle on my gums
Meghan W.
As a dental hygienist this is my favorite. It fits in hard to reach areas. If it is the tape version, even better!!
Raven G.
Easily slides through teeth to remove particles and plaque. Leaves your teeth feeling clean. Small mint aftertaste.
Josary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the job. Easy enough, I like the tooth pick ones better. Less messy, yet I like these for hard to reach places
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this floss. I use it everyday to get stuff out of my teeth. I have used it for years even when I was a child.
vitória f.
O que dizer dessa marca incrível eu amo essa marca todos os produtos são incríveis amo a pasta de dente dessa marca
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this dental floss not too thick but clean in between the teeth and also keeps them feeling nice after flossing
Michelle C.
Bremerton, WA
This floss feels really nice in between your teeth. The floss does not hurt and is really gentle in between teeth.
Cheryl B.
Akron, OH
My dentist recommends this floss. It works great. It is easy to use to get in between my teeth. I usually buy this.
Vanessa R.
Bloomington, CA
Feels real soft! Love using this product! Will def recommend! Other flosses usually hurt my teeth but not this one