BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Adriana G.
My favorite floss! Will not go with out in the house! I have one in my car purse and bathroom! They never hurt my gums
natalie s.
Great floss. Doesn't break and has good packaging that I can keep in my purse. Would recommend for your pearly whites.
Carey C.
Manakin Sabot, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I adore using Oral-B Glide floss for that extra fresh clean after brushing. The floss was easy to use and tastes great.
Allysen B.
Smooth, silly, durable. Minty, long lasting. Cleans well, super effective. Gentle on gums. Repeat user! Will buy again!
Alexus P.
Palmetto, FL
Highly recommend, good taste easy too use. I've tried other brands and they've never really made my mouth feel as clean
Kemi Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use it every night. Just had a dental appointment and all went well. They said keep doing what we're (my family) doing.
Aimee D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is by far the best floss I have ever used. It never frays and is always easy to get between my very tight teeth.
Alexzandrea V.
Bronx, NY
Good smell and taste. The floss can really get in there to these hard to reach places. But it really is a good floss.
Sarai M.
Great floss for your teeth reallt get in there the places ur toothbrush can't in but it leaves your teeth super clean
James E.
Tomah, WI
This is the product my dentist and mother recommend. I've used it for a while now and carry a spare package with me.