BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
This is my go to floss. It's waxed so it glides easily. It really gets the job done. It also has a nice minty flavor.
member-4c5e4
I really like this floss it’s not flimsy like other brands it gets where I need it and it leaves teeth feeling clean
Debby V.
Methuen, MA
I always buy Oral B brand floss. Any type (mint, cinnamon, wax) will do. It's a strong, reputable brand that I trust.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how this floss lives up to its name. it really does glide through your teeth and gets all of the grungies out.
Sarai M.
Great floss for your teeth reallt get in there the places ur toothbrush can't in but it leaves your teeth super clean
Dorie W.
Starkville, MS
Great floss recommendable by most dentist have used all my life doesn't break like cheap floss and gets out the gunk
James E.
Tomah, WI
This is the product my dentist and mother recommend. I've used it for a while now and carry a spare package with me.
Alexzandrea V.
Tampa, FL
Good smell and taste. The floss can really get in there to these hard to reach places. But it really is a good floss.
Sarah S.
Fayetteville, NC
Great tasting floss, easy to dispense. Not too waxy and easy to work into the small spaces in the back of your mouth.
Aimee D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is by far the best floss I have ever used. It never frays and is always easy to get between my very tight teeth.