BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

jessica b.
These are so-so. For the money, I don't think they stack up against a competitor brand.
Evelyn F.
Flosses well while leaving a month taste and is sways gentle on my gums, my go to floss
Blythe M.
Tucson, AZ
Love the size easy to carry in purse and nice to always have. The mint flavor is good.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This floss works great for everyday use. Does its job and then some. Long lasting roll
Sammie M.
I love this floss! Really gets between the teeth. I use this Any time I eat anything.
becca m.
Great floss works but to me floss is floss so but it is minty fresh and works great .
Deseray C.
Belden, NE
Not only does this product taste del it also keeps my teeth clean and smooth feeling
Stephanie R.
Works well. Does a good job with getting the plaque out. Will continue to repurchase
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ
Works great. I just started using it regularly. I use it two to three times a week.
Jacqueline V.
Pompano Beach, FL
Really gets stuff out of there. And doesn't ruin my gums. I recorded this to anyone