BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Casey D.
This floss glides well. Compact packaging is nice. It is waxed but the wax doesn't get stuck in your teeth, just helps it glide through your teeth. Gentle on your gums. Met my expectations and I would be likely to buy again if it was on sale. I think others would like it as well
Sonia O.
Louisville, KY
My go to floss! leaves a minty breath and is not harsh on my teeth. I can usually by this product at any near by drug store. I've been using this product for over a year now and it is one of my favorite floss products out there. I always have to go back and buy after a run out.
Alison C.
Was recommended to use this product by sister who is a dental hygienist. I love this dental floss because I feel it gets all the junk in between my teeth out. I'm also a fan of the duel pack when I can find it because it's cheaper AND there is usually always a coupon out there.
Chloe A.
My husband and I have tried dozens of floss options and Oral-B Glide Pro-Health wins every time. My husband's teeth have very small gaps between each tooth and therefore, he breaks floss almost every time he flosses. This is the only floss we will purchase now! It is the best!
Megan M.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I'm someone who is super into flossing! My dentist recommended this specific brand and ever since then I have never looked back! It gets everything in those hard to reach places and I always end up feeling super clean! Glides effortless through and super gentle with your gums!
Jennifer M.
Humble, TX
I LOVE this floss because it glides perfectly in between my teeth. My bottom teeth are really close together which has always made flossing very tedious for me. Oral B is the only type of floss I use because it doesn't hurt my teeth or gums and I don't have to struggle to use.
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA
This is the ONLY floss that I buy because it does not break and has a good flavor. Every other type of floss I've tried is either too thin or too thick. The flavor doesn't flake off into tiny bits either, which is definitely a plus as well. I will continue to repurchase this.
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this floss. it is strong and doesn't break around my teeth. it gets everything out of those crevasse that other flosses cant get. It was a little pricey for floss but teeth are really important to keep clean. I would recommend this to anyone who has teeth (everyone)!!!
Edna G.
Henderson, NV
I like this floss because it's easy to use. I can choose my own length. Plus, it has the extra mint flavor to it and it feels fresh when one flosses. It's affordable and comes in a cute container. I recommend this floss to everyone, I'm always satisfied with the job it does.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
This is my favorite floss. It doesn't shred and it isn't too thin. It does a good job at getting in between my teeth without getting stuck. It also actually leaves my mouth feeling fresher and cleaner. We have a subscription with Amazon to get it delivered every few months.