BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

emma f.
I been using this sence I can remember, my mom always use to tell me flossing is good , and we'll this product is good
Kemi Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use it every night. Just had a dental appointment and all went well. They said keep doing what we're (my family) doing.
DeeDee C.
Cottage Grove, MN
Nice floss. Gets the job done. What more can be said about floss. Cleans between your teeth so you don't get cavities.
Adriana G.
My favorite floss! Will not go with out in the house! I have one in my car purse and bathroom! They never hurt my gums
Allie B.
Counce, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As much as I hate to floss, I don't mind using this one because I can feel the difference it makes in my teeth and gums
Silvia A.
design ótimo, tem um gosto agradável, prático de usar e de levar na bolsa. custo beneficio excelente. embalagem duravel
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I adore using Oral-B Glide floss for that extra fresh clean after brushing. The floss was easy to use and tastes great.
Alexus P.
Palmetto, FL
Highly recommend, good taste easy too use. I've tried other brands and they've never really made my mouth feel as clean
Halle C.
Avon Lake , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great and has a great taste leaves my teeth feeling extremely clean. Great price and comes with a lot of product
Jocelyn G.
Conley, GA
Very good brand of floss homeslty. Ive used other kinds and the floss kind of gets all stringy and didn't work so well.