BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Aleahnarae10@gmail.com B.
Tucumcari, NM
Doesn't have a bad flavor. Stays strong and it doesn't fray or break while between teeth
Lilly V.
I loved it! It glides smoothly between teeth and doesn't get caught in between crevices.
Evelyn F.
Flosses well while leaving a month taste and is sways gentle on my gums, my go to floss
Tracee W.
Bought this for my purse and use it when I need it when I'm in town or out. Works great
H B.
Good floss, as floss goes. Doesn't unravel super easy. Strong. Good flavor. It's floss.
jessica b.
These are so-so. For the money, I don't think they stack up against a competitor brand.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
This floss works great for everyday use. Does its job and then some. Long lasting roll
Blythe M.
Tucson, AZ
Love the size easy to carry in purse and nice to always have. The mint flavor is good.
Sammie M.
I love this floss! Really gets between the teeth. I use this Any time I eat anything.
becca m.
Great floss works but to me floss is floss so but it is minty fresh and works great .