BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Vanessa B.
Martinez, CA
Love this floss makes my mouth feel clean everytime and really gets the plack of my teeth.
Rachel W.
Bethlehem, PA
This is my go-to floss. I use it everyday. It glides smoothly and gets the job done right!
Carly E.
My favorite floss!! I have teeth very close together and it gets in there and does the job
Nichole K.
Caledonia, MN
Great floss. Works well. Helps me to keep my gums healthy. I need this due to gun disease.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta, GA
Great brand of floss worked fabulously for all my flossing needs and was affordable priced
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Flossing is a must! I can not eat without having dental floss. I carry it everywhere I go!
Jacquelin M.
I like this floss a lot. It's the kind my dentist gives out and it keeps my gums healthy.
Brooklyn D.
This floss doesn't make my gum bleed it's very smooth and leaves a good taste in my mouth
Angelica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Good easy product to use my family loves so I recommend it you can find at any drug store
Aleahnarae10@gmail.com B.
Tucumcari, NM
Doesn't have a bad flavor. Stays strong and it doesn't fray or break while between teeth