BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelsey P.
We use this floss all the time. It's nice and pain free. I even carry it with me in my purse.
Brooke W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Leaves gums health and feeling great always use this when I need to it a pretty good product
Kaleigh F.
San Antonio, TX
this is good floss. it glides through teeth making it easier and quicker to floss every day.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
This floss is professional quality! Works great for tight contacts and doesn't shred easily!
Colleen C.
Excellent product but I do have to admit I only bought this because the coupon made it free.
Daba M.
Georgetown, TX
Great floss. Slides between teeth very easily. Doesn't shred or get stuck between my teeth.
Tina S.
fairview, pa
best i ever used. doesnt break like most flosses. It has a nice taste and I can get coupons
Autumn C.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm VERY adamant on flossing and having healthy #gums and keeping my mouth fresh and clean!
Erin S.
Favorite floss. Glides nicely on your teeth. A little on the pricer side, but it's worth it
Holly S.
Vallecito, CA
This is a strong good floss that does not break off or fray like some of the cheaper floss.