BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love to floss my teeth! its like a guilty pleasure. I love wax floss over string it glides smoothly through your teetjh.
Katy S.
Haven, KS
I love any kind of oral-b floss. It's thick and easy to use and always does its job. I really use no other brand of floss.
Denise S.
Fort Mill, SC

Floss is great. Nothing super exciting to write about floss aside that it works. Love how mouth feels after good cleaning
Eliza K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Doesn't break easily while using, definitely a plus! I always go for this brand and so far haven't had a bad experience!
Kim R.
Harrisburg, PA
Easy to use and doesn't hurt like many generic dental flosses. I've even turned several family members onto this product.
Emma C.
It gets the job done pretty well and leaves my teeth feeling clean. the price of it didn't break the bank so that's good.
Manda E.
Centerville, IN
This floss glides smooth and has a fresh taste. I like that it doesn't stick in between teeth and reduces gum irritation.
Shatavia M.
Charlotte, NC
This floss glides between my teeth to remove any additional food. My teeth DO NOT bleed when using this particular floss.
Luciana L.
Coppell, TX
Use dental floss is essential. I like oral B, because is very generous the with the gums and easy to slide between teeth
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
The only floss I will use if I can help it. It's the one my dentist recommended and it has really done the trick so well.