BY ORAL-B

Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
The floss works perfectly for me, it gets rid of all the stuff stuck in between my teeth, and it is very smooth on your gums
kaleigh p.
Richmond, KY
Love the step it's super great to floss with! Not very pricey and the container has a very bright blue color it's amazing.
Desiree R.
Austin, TX
Not sure what to say about floss. It's a good floss that gets the job done. It was affordable and I will repurchase again.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love to floss my teeth! its like a guilty pleasure. I love wax floss over string it glides smoothly through your teetjh.
Sarah L.
Crofton, MD
I am a floss type of girl and like floss and not flossers. This is a floss that goes through your teeth without shredding.
Kara D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist gives us sample sizes of these and this is all I use now. Does the job and is minty fresh! Def check these out!
Katy S.
Haven, KS
I love any kind of oral-b floss. It's thick and easy to use and always does its job. I really use no other brand of floss.
Christy  M.
Justin, TX
I like this floss..works well and easy gliding between teeth. I keep buying it cause can't find one better...so is great
Denise S.
Fort Mill, SC

Floss is great. Nothing super exciting to write about floss aside that it works. Love how mouth feels after good cleaning
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
It's floss. Nothing special about it. Has a clean taste. I'll just keep typing since I don't know what else to write....

Walmart