BY ORAL-B #38 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Camryn B.
Manchester, PA
Love this product it helps with getting every thing out of my teeth that gets stuck there. Couldn't ask for anything better.
Angelica A.
Best floss! It glides easy and is very efficient. I am a repeat user!! I have pretty tight gaps in my teeth and it's perfect.
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL
This floss is great. It has a great taste and glides easily between my teeth. The tape is also strong so it doesn't get dull.
Paulina G.
Winfield , IL
I keep floss everywhere. This is mall enough to fit in wallets and purses. This floss is strong and doesn't snap off easily.
Zaydelis R.
Bothell, WA
I recommend this product! Easy to use, clean up perfectly the difficult areas and also they don't stuck when you're cleaning
Michelle S.
I buy a few of these at a time for my family. They have Braces so it's best to buy for them to use no matter where they are.
Jasmine C.
Glenn Dale, MD
The floss works perfectly for me, it gets rid of all the stuff stuck in between my teeth, and it is very smooth on your gums
Ofelia S.
Haltom City, TX
I have used so many different kinds of floss but this is the only kind I can use. It is easy on the gums and very effective.
Kara D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist gives us sample sizes of these and this is all I use now. Does the job and is minty fresh! Def check these out!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love to floss my teeth! its like a guilty pleasure. I love wax floss over string it glides smoothly through your teetjh.