BY ORAL-B #52 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Makenna P.
Kansas City, MO
This glosses my teeth great and makes sure I have good health care in my mouth and it's very effective. I bought this at Target
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
This floss glides smoothly between my teeth! super affordable & I bought it at Target. Loved how easy it was to floss my teeth.
Angelica A.
Best floss! It glides easy and is very efficient. I am a repeat user!! I have pretty tight gaps in my teeth and it's perfect.
Morgan D.
Sebring, FL
This floss is great. It has a great taste and glides easily between my teeth. The tape is also strong so it doesn't get dull.
Camryn B.
Manchester, PA
Love this product it helps with getting every thing out of my teeth that gets stuck there. Couldn't ask for anything better.
Paulina G.
Winfield , IL
I keep floss everywhere. This is mall enough to fit in wallets and purses. This floss is strong and doesn't snap off easily.
Michelle S.
I buy a few of these at a time for my family. They have Braces so it's best to buy for them to use no matter where they are.
Ofelia S.
Haltom City, TX
I have used so many different kinds of floss but this is the only kind I can use. It is easy on the gums and very effective.
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
Great product, leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh, easy to use and doesn't cut into gums. It's gentle and easy to use.
Zaydelis R.
Bothell, WA
I recommend this product! Easy to use, clean up perfectly the difficult areas and also they don't stuck when you're cleaning