BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Danalee P.
Orlando, FL
This floss is nice and thick so it doesn't break easily when you're trying to get the job done.
Edith M.
South Houston, TX
I love this product is a must have at home it's really good and it works really great thank you
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
These are comfortable flosses for your gums and don't feel like they are ripping out your teeth
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
Great product. It slides through my teeth nicely and it doesn't shred. It makes flossing easy.
Caroline Q.
Washington, DC
My dentist gives me this when I go in for a cleaning. I like it a lot and doesn't cut my gums.
david r.
Fredericksburg, TX
the pro health I like a lot it gets everything in between my teeth and make my teeth look good
Arianna M.
Sparta, MI
Taste and work very good it last awhile to lots of product in there I will defiantly buy again
melissa h.
La Plata, MD
Doesn't shred like some other brands, glides well. just everyday floss really, prices are okay
Andrea G.
Tampa, FL
Loveeeeeeee this floss! I have tried a lot of other products and this is my ultimate favorite!
Danika R.
This is very smooth and soft. It keeps my teeth nice and clean. I enjoy this floos very much.