BY ORAL-B #41 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lauren V.
Kissimmee, FL
Great floss but the string refused to stay in its spot. I love the flavor and how easily it glides, but not how it's packaged.
Makenna P.
Kansas City, MO
This glosses my teeth great and makes sure I have good health care in my mouth and it's very effective. I bought this at Target
Janet N.
Kingsport
I just recently started using this brand. I got a free sample from my dentist and a few coupons which made this a really good.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Does a great job getting in between and cleaning the hard to reach areas! I have crowded teeth and have no problems using this!
liliana p.
West Allis, WI
It cheaper to get this and use it for a few weeks than the picks cause those can easily fall and Might need new ones every time
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
These are great for on the go! I just put them in my purse and when I need one it's small enough to just pull out and use one.
Kimberly T.
Berea, OH
Oral B Glide tools are the best! Recommended by dentists, I prefer the Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It works wonders!
Aleda O.
Federal Way, WA
Ride or fur this is amazing it has the that freshness that you want and it really does help you with does hard to reach places
Melissa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I like that its easy to use, it glides in between teeth and over gums really well. Its long lasting. Over all its a nice floss.
Paulina G.
Winfield , IL
I keep floss everywhere. This is mall enough to fit in wallets and purses. This floss is strong and doesn't snap off easily.