BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Michelle B.
Irvine, CA
Love Glide floss. It is so smooth and easy to get in between teeth even after dental work has been done when spaces are tight.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Does a great job getting in between and cleaning the hard to reach areas! I have crowded teeth and have no problems using this!
Tanya C.
Stockton , CA
It's a habit. I carry it It in my purse. Everytime after eating I use it. I have no complains! Everybody could use some floss.
Lauren V.
Kissimmee, FL
Great floss but the string refused to stay in its spot. I love the flavor and how easily it glides, but not how it's packaged.
Makenna P.
Kansas City, MO
This glosses my teeth great and makes sure I have good health care in my mouth and it's very effective. I bought this at Target
Melissa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I like that its easy to use, it glides in between teeth and over gums really well. Its long lasting. Over all its a nice floss.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
This floss glides smoothly between my teeth! super affordable & I bought it at Target. Loved how easy it was to floss my teeth.
liliana p.
Milwaukee, WI
It cheaper to get this and use it for a few weeks than the picks cause those can easily fall and Might need new ones every time
Janet N.
Kingsport
I just recently started using this brand. I got a free sample from my dentist and a few coupons which made this a really good.
Sabrina B.
Arvada, CO
This is the only floss I'll use. It is a great floss and really works well. Defientely use this!! it'll keep your gums healthy.