BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Marcie M.
Manvel, Tx
excellent product. helps promote healthy gums and teeth. leaves mouth feeling clean and healthy.
Stephanie S.
This floss is made of plastic so it really hurts your gums I prefer the more gental thread kind.
Kayla S.
This is great floss! I love how it doesn't taste like wax and I would definitely buy this again!
Bailey J.
Very compact, I keep mine in my purse. No strong smell/flavor. Perfect for getting the job done.
Cevin J.
San Antonio, TX
I get them from my hygienist. It's floss. Not much to say. I floss with it. Nothing more to say.
Karah M.
Flossing is necessary, so I usually grab any product on sale or whatever I get from my dentist.
Edith M.
South Houston, TX
I love this product is a must have at home it's really good and it works really great thank you
Danalee P.
Orlando, FL
This floss is nice and thick so it doesn't break easily when you're trying to get the job done.
Angie W.
My hubs is a floss addict and he loves this brand because it is softer on his gums than others.
Amber L.
Cottage Grove, MN
These are comfortable flosses for your gums and don't feel like they are ripping out your teeth