BY ORAL-B #38 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Hello K.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have braces and this floss makes it super easy to floss and leaves my mouth smelling fresh. I would definitely would recommend.
Megan H.
Leitchfield, KY
This does the job without much fuss. I had a sample from the dentist and liked it so repurchased when I ran out. Floss is floss.
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
Great dental floss to help with great dental hygiene. My teeth are very close together... So the TAPE version works best for me.
Jenn G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Glide is perfect for someone like me whose teeth are super close together. Regular floss used to get stuck but glide works great
liliana p.
West Allis, WI
It cheaper to get this and use it for a few weeks than the picks cause those can easily fall and Might need new ones every time
Michelle B.
Irvine, CA
Love Glide floss. It is so smooth and easy to get in between teeth even after dental work has been done when spaces are tight.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Does a great job getting in between and cleaning the hard to reach areas! I have crowded teeth and have no problems using this!
Makenna P.
Kansas City, MO
This glosses my teeth great and makes sure I have good health care in my mouth and it's very effective. I bought this at Target
Tanya C.
Stockton , CA
It's a habit. I carry it It in my purse. Everytime after eating I use it. I have no complains! Everybody could use some floss.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
This floss glides smoothly between my teeth! super affordable & I bought it at Target. Loved how easy it was to floss my teeth.