BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Keesha S.
West Liberty, KY
My favorite floss, keeps my gums clean and healthy, and my breath fresh. I'm confident when I smile and when I go to the dentist.
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
Great dental floss to help with great dental hygiene. My teeth are very close together... So the TAPE version works best for me.
Hailey A.
Great floss! It isn't stringy when you cut it, gets in between the teeth easily, and I always get a good report from my dentist.
Hello K.
Los Angeles , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have braces and this floss makes it super easy to floss and leaves my mouth smelling fresh. I would definitely would recommend.
Megan H.
Leitchfield, KY
This does the job without much fuss. I had a sample from the dentist and liked it so repurchased when I ran out. Floss is floss.
Valeria G.
Clayton, CA
Love this one. Keeps my mouth feeing minty fresh. Avaible at most drug stores. Oral B is usually my go to brand for oral hygiene.
ayomide A.
Arlington, Virginia
It is really nice floss. I just recently got it so am still waiting to see improvements. But it's really nice thumbs up to oral b
Kelly T.
This works really well. It has such a smooth glide when flossing & doesn't get caught & the mint smell is very refreshing also.
Janet N.
Kingsport
I just recently started using this brand. I got a free sample from my dentist and a few coupons which made this a really good.
liliana p.
West Allis, WI
It cheaper to get this and use it for a few weeks than the picks cause those can easily fall and Might need new ones every time

back