BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Oral b glide pro health clinical protection flooss is to easy to use super easy to handle and quick to remove stuff from your teeth
Laura R.
After having braces, I have a couple of teeth that are very tight and hard to get floss into. this floss never makes my gums bleed.
Hello K.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have braces and this floss makes it super easy to floss and leaves my mouth smelling fresh. I would definitely would recommend.
ayomide A.
Arlington, Virginia
It is really nice floss. I just recently got it so am still waiting to see improvements. But it's really nice thumbs up to oral b
Angela L.
Gardner, MA
Great dental floss to help with great dental hygiene. My teeth are very close together... So the TAPE version works best for me.
Valeria G.
Clayton, CA
Love this one. Keeps my mouth feeing minty fresh. Avaible at most drug stores. Oral B is usually my go to brand for oral hygiene.
Jenn G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Glide is perfect for someone like me whose teeth are super close together. Regular floss used to get stuck but glide works great
Keesha S.
West Liberty, KY
My favorite floss, keeps my gums clean and healthy, and my breath fresh. I'm confident when I smile and when I go to the dentist.
Hailey A.
Great floss! It isn't stringy when you cut it, gets in between the teeth easily, and I always get a good report from my dentist.
Megan H.
Leitchfield, KY
This does the job without much fuss. I had a sample from the dentist and liked it so repurchased when I ran out. Floss is floss.