BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Rachel J.
It does its job well. It isn't too sharp on the gums and has a minty flavor. I would recommend this.
Brooke P.
Orland, CA
My husband and i love this floss. Its easy to hold and use and glides in between our teeth with ease
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I use this floss all the time and my parents use it. We all love it. The only kind we buy. Recommend
Staci W.
Great floss, good thickness. I like the taste and the packaging is easy to use and nice to look at.
Sofia G.
Great floss, I use it everyday and it gets into those gaps and clears any left over food and debris
Cynthia V.
Works great removes food stuck in between my teeth and gentle on my gums. Repeat user very economic
Clayton A.
Shelbyville , KY
I have tried many different dental flosses and I have always like this oral-b glide floss the most!
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX
Works just like any other floss. Nothing that's amazing, just trying to floss and have clean teeth!
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
This floss slides nicely into the hard to reach places of my mouth and cleans each and every tooth.
Sara M.
Menifee, CA
This floss glides so smoothly between your teeth! You can't go wrong with a smooth sliding floss!!!