BY ORAL-B #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kennedy W.
Pickerington, OH
Minty flavored. I use this with my braces on and I find that it fits through all my wires and brackets with no problem or ripping.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Oral b glide pro health clinical protection flooss is to easy to use super easy to handle and quick to remove stuff from your teeth
Amber D.
My favorite floss. Gentle on the gums while getting the job done. Great product for sure. If you haven't tried this yet you should.
Leticia O.
Carbondale, IL
Doesn't hurt my gums and it's reasonably priced! My dentist recommend it and I have switched and stopped using a store brand floss!
Keesha S.
West Liberty, KY
My favorite floss, keeps my gums clean and healthy, and my breath fresh. I'm confident when I smile and when I go to the dentist.
ayomide A.
Arlington, Virginia
It is really nice floss. I just recently got it so am still waiting to see improvements. But it's really nice thumbs up to oral b
Hailey A.
Great floss! It isn't stringy when you cut it, gets in between the teeth easily, and I always get a good report from my dentist.
Hello K.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have braces and this floss makes it super easy to floss and leaves my mouth smelling fresh. I would definitely would recommend.
Elsa C.
Los Angeles ca
It's a good floos Irs cheap ir has a good flavor like mint and good smell you can find everywhere helps to keep clean your teeths
Megan H.
Leitchfield, KY
This does the job without much fuss. I had a sample from the dentist and liked it so repurchased when I ran out. Floss is floss.