BY ORAL-B

Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
I prefer the silky floss over the woven and this is the my go-to. It is not overly waxy and the mint flavor is not too overpowering.
Leticia O.
Carbondale, IL
Doesn't hurt my gums and it's reasonably priced! My dentist recommend it and I have switched and stopped using a store brand floss!
Laura R.
After having braces, I have a couple of teeth that are very tight and hard to get floss into. this floss never makes my gums bleed.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Super minty and leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean. And it's good for sensitive teeth and gums, while others make my gums bleed.
Kennedy W.
Pickerington, OH
Minty flavored. I use this with my braces on and I find that it fits through all my wires and brackets with no problem or ripping.
Amber D.
My favorite floss. Gentle on the gums while getting the job done. Great product for sure. If you haven't tried this yet you should.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Oral b glide pro health clinical protection flooss is to easy to use super easy to handle and quick to remove stuff from your teeth
Hello K.
Los Angeles , CA
I have braces and this floss makes it super easy to floss and leaves my mouth smelling fresh. I would definitely would recommend.
Jenn G.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Glide is perfect for someone like me whose teeth are super close together. Regular floss used to get stuck but glide works great
Keesha S.
West Liberty, KY
My favorite floss, keeps my gums clean and healthy, and my breath fresh. I'm confident when I smile and when I go to the dentist.