BY ORAL-B #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

Lindsay L.
East Providence, RI
I legit can't use any other brand of floss, there's is something about pro glide that just leave my mouth feeling so fresh and clean
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
I prefer the silky floss over the woven and this is the my go-to. It is not overly waxy and the mint flavor is not too overpowering.
Megan D.
This floss doesn't irritate my gums or get stuck in my permanent bottom retainer. With a sensitive mouth this floss is gentle.
Amanda L.
It's what the dentist gives me so I keep using it. I like that it's waxed or something so doesn't fray apart like other brands have.
Irma P.
San Jose, CA
It's perfect smooth and slide floss material, is amazing. It won't break. I use it daily 2 or 3 times a day. I've used it for years.
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A no brainer here. An easy to use, trustworthy and reliable brand. It's a dental floss that doesn't break, or taste waxy. I love it.
Melanie P.
Easy to use and store! Not too harsh on gums that may be more sensitive and great for the price listed at most Targets and pharmacies
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great floss. Really glides into the tough-to-floss spaces without feeling like you are going to murder your gums or pull a tooth out.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super minty and leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean. And it's good for sensitive teeth and gums, while others make my gums bleed.
Laura R.
After having braces, I have a couple of teeth that are very tight and hard to get floss into. this floss never makes my gums bleed.