BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sarah B.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A no brainer here. An easy to use, trustworthy and reliable brand. It's a dental floss that doesn't break, or taste waxy. I love it.
Irma P.
San Jose, CA
It's perfect smooth and slide floss material, is amazing. It won't break. I use it daily 2 or 3 times a day. I've used it for years.
Megan D.
PHOENIX, AZ
This floss doesn't irritate my gums or get stuck in my permanent bottom retainer. With a sensitive mouth this floss is gentle.
Ashlyn G.
Oral-B is my favorite floss. It has a great flavor and it is waxy. In my opinion it i sticks and expelled the most build up and food.
Amanda L.
Jacksonville
It's what the dentist gives me so I keep using it. I like that it's waxed or something so doesn't fray apart like other brands have.
Zoe R.
I like this floss, but it's nothing special. I feel like most floss is all the same, but I would really love to try whitening floss!!
Kristen M.
Genoa, OH
I prefer the silky floss over the woven and this is the my go-to. It is not overly waxy and the mint flavor is not too overpowering.
Leticia O.
Carbondale, IL
Doesn't hurt my gums and it's reasonably priced! My dentist recommend it and I have switched and stopped using a store brand floss!
Amber D.
My favorite floss. Gentle on the gums while getting the job done. Great product for sure. If you haven't tried this yet you should.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super minty and leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean. And it's good for sensitive teeth and gums, while others make my gums bleed.