BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Maria D.
I like this dental floss I the only one I use it feels like it gets in there and gets all the gunk and stuff the toothbrush couldn't .
Chelsea s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Looooove this floss. It glides so easily between my teeth and gets all of the plaque out. The only downside is it is a bit more pricey.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great floss. I tried this floss and I am glad that I did, it cleans my teeth well. The hard to get places really helps me get in those.
Shenita R.
Received from dentists office. Glides gently and has fresh mint taste. Only brand that use regularly. Readily available at any store.
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great floss. Really glides into the tough-to-floss spaces without feeling like you are going to murder your gums or pull a tooth out.
Ashlyn G.
Oral-B is my favorite floss. It has a great flavor and it is waxy. In my opinion it i sticks and expelled the most build up and food.
Christina B.
The glide is always easiest for me to reach in between my teeth. You don't need to use a lot each time, a little bit goes a long way
Melanie P.
Easy to use and store! Not too harsh on gums that may be more sensitive and great for the price listed at most Targets and pharmacies
Kendall M.
Brittney H.
Superior, WI
One of the best. My boyfriend is obsessed with flossing and this is his go to. The floss is a lot stronger and taste is good as well