BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Erin B.
This is what my dentist recommended and it works well for me. Doesn't feel cheap...doesn't break easily.
Lily v.
Mesa, AZ
This is my all time fav floss. I've been using it as a kid! It's so easy to use and last quite a while.
Sarah S.
Louisville, KY
Great price and product. Easy to tear so you aren't left with a stringy mess . I use this product daily
Bridget W.
Crystal Lake, IL
I did not like this product as much as I had hoped I felt like it did not work well to thin of a floss.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my my ultimate favorite floss. Glides in easily and removes all the junk in between your teeth.
Katelyn G.
Best floss to buy! It slides easily in-between your teeth and always gets into the hard to reach spots.
Jamie M.
Conroe, TX
❤️best quality floss you can ask for. I keep one in my purse, one in my drawer at work and one at home.
Heather G.
This floss works really well and glides through my teeth wonderfully, just like the name says it would!
Trina B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great floss - never shreds, doesn't break - nice hint of mint. Easy to glide in between my tight spots.
Chole B.
Is mostly just like every other floss. Do not understand the benefits and is expensive for just floss.