BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
This floss has been useful over the course of time that I have used it. It definitely gives me the sense of a clean feel after using it.
PA C.
I love the way this floss performs and leaves me with a clean feeling in my mouth. I bought it at walgreens and use it three times a day.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice quality. Doesn't shred and leaves my mouth feeling cleaner than before I used it. Not sure if I am completely loyal to it or not yet
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
My favorite floss ever. Very minty good tasting. It is also the only floss that does not get stuck in between my sensitive teeth. Love it
Sarah S.
Monroeville
Recommended by my dentist and I can see why. It's the best floss I've ever tried. It gets every speck out and my mouth feels super clean.
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
This floss is great for those that have gingivitis or any perodontical issues. It glides easily in between teeth and cleans really well.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great floss. I tried this floss and I am glad that I did, it cleans my teeth well. The hard to get places really helps me get in those.
Sophia C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the pro health line! All of their products are awesome and have great flavor. Oral B makes my favorite products across the board.
Maria D.
I like this dental floss I the only one I use it feels like it gets in there and gets all the gunk and stuff the toothbrush couldn't .
Dinora P.
Bonita Springs, FL
Flossing is the way to go! It's the best way to keep gums healthy. This flood is easy glide and makes it easy to get in between teeth.