BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Great.I mean,it's kind of all the same-dental floss,but this one is minty and leaves a very clean feeling behind.My preference in floss.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great floss. I tried this floss and I am glad that I did, it cleans my teeth well. The hard to get places really helps me get in those.
Kayla N.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love the oral-b floss. I'm not too picky when it comes to it as long as it is oral-b and as long as it is the waxy floss. I love it.
Suzy W.
Oneida, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a dental care professional, I highly recommend this product. This floss doesn't shred while flossing and helps maintain gum health.
Sophia C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love the pro health line! All of their products are awesome and have great flavor. Oral B makes my favorite products across the board.
Dinora P.
Bonita Springs, FL
Flossing is the way to go! It's the best way to keep gums healthy. This flood is easy glide and makes it easy to get in between teeth.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this floss. It does a great job of getting food out from in between teeth and is thin enough to fit between every single tooth.
Sally D.
I love this floss. I think it does a great job of really getting out anything in-between your teeth. Plus its minty which never hurts.
suzy g.
Barnstable, MA
The floss doesn't break while using, which is a plus. Smooth compared to some, and thick enough to get the job done. We use this often.
Maria D.
I like this dental floss I the only one I use it feels like it gets in there and gets all the gunk and stuff the toothbrush couldn't .