BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Lauren D.
Flossing is a must! This has always been my go to brand. I couldn't imagine staying somewhere without it.
Amy S.
Love this product because I prefer not to use the waxed brands and this is my favorite and It works well.
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
My favorite floss by far. It doesn't break like other glosses and it glides easily between my tight teeth
Melissa S.
Vassar, MI
This works great for sensitive gums and slides easily btwn teeth. No overpowering taste. Very affordable.
Yuri G.
This product make your mouth cleaner as soon as you use it. It removes all the nasty gunc from your mouth
leslie l.
It helps take away the food that has been in your mouth for a long take by taking it out and cleaning it
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
I love using this I use it every night before brush my teeth take self all the dirt and prevent cavities
Erin B.
This is what my dentist recommended and it works well for me. Doesn't feel cheap...doesn't break easily.
Rachael B.
Fountain, FL
Great floss. Wax doesn't come off on your teeth. Leaves then feeling nice and clean. Flavor is good too.
Lily v.
Mesa, AZ
This is my all time fav floss. I've been using it as a kid! It's so easy to use and last quite a while.