BY ORAL-B #59 in Dental Floss & Picks

Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to floss. Glides easily between teeth. I buy it at Walgreens generally. It's the best I've tried. If I get another brand I'm always disappointed. I use it daily and recommend it. My dentist uses it.
Kennidea H.
Grimes, IA
classic floss. does its job, has a nice minty flavor and doesnt hurt my gums when I get out of control while flossing.  been using this product for years and see no reason to switch to anything else!
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I can't live without this floss. I must floss at least twice a day. This is great. It's not too thin and it is thick enough to do the job I expect it to do. It really is a great floss and I highly recommend it!
Janine S.
I really like these because they're great at getting all those stuck in bits of food that get caught in your teeth, especially hard to remove things like corn-on-the-cob and pineapple. I use this daily.
Sandy V.
I purchase these from Costco so it’s a better deal than purchasing them from other stores. I find this to be extremely effective at removing plaque from my teeth and leaving me with a fresh clean mouth.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this dental floss. I am an avid flosser, and you really can tell the difference between a good brand and a cheap one. I also like the taste, leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I would highly recommend
Jennifer T.
Westworth Vlg, TX
I've tried other brands of floss but Oral-B always seems to work the best for my teeth! The minty flavor is just icing on the cake!! If I have a floss emergency, I'll use any brand but this really is my #1 choice!
Katie S.
Charlottesville, VA
Bought this for my daughter because her teeth are very tightly close. She always hated flossing because of that. But this floss just glides right through making flossing easy and comfortable.
Amy L.
I like this floss, because it is easy on my gums and doesn't shred like some of the other string floss. This product also comes in a whitening floss which is my favorite but hard to find.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
My favorite floss! I have a nightly routine and won't be able to go to sleep without brushing and flossing my teeth! Ever since I've switched to oral-b glide I haven't been getting any cavities, it gets the job done by getting everything in between your teeth.