BY ORAL-B

Janine S.
I really like these because they're great at getting all those stuck in bits of food that get caught in your teeth, especially hard to remove things like corn-on-the-cob and pineapple. I use this daily.
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I can't live without this floss. I must floss at least twice a day. This is great. It's not too thin and it is thick enough to do the job I expect it to do. It really is a great floss and I highly recommend it!
Jennifer T.
Westworth Vlg, TX
I've tried other brands of floss but Oral-B always seems to work the best for my teeth! The minty flavor is just icing on the cake!! If I have a floss emergency, I'll use any brand but this really is my #1 choice!
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this dental floss. I am an avid flosser, and you really can tell the difference between a good brand and a cheap one. I also like the taste, leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I would highly recommend
Katie S.
Charlottesville, VA
Bought this for my daughter because her teeth are very tightly close. She always hated flossing because of that. But this floss just glides right through making flossing easy and comfortable.
Amy L.
I like this floss, because it is easy on my gums and doesn't shred like some of the other string floss. This product also comes in a whitening floss which is my favorite but hard to find.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
My favorite floss! I have a nightly routine and won't be able to go to sleep without brushing and flossing my teeth! Ever since I've switched to oral-b glide I haven't been getting any cavities, it gets the job done by getting everything in between your teeth.
Shanice G.
Harrison, NJ
Oral-B is my favorite brand for floss , but this ProHealth specifically is my all-time favorite . I keep this with me everywhere I go to use in between meals to keep my teeth extra clean.
Treasure W.
I love using this floss. Unlike other brands, this floss is easy to use and does not get stuck in your teeth like some of the others on the market. It's cost effective and gets the job done. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality floss.
Parker C.
It’s floss that gets the job done. It’s effective and strong. Removing tough foods and providing just all the more clean teeth. I like it and will buy it again. It’s an essential to have within the household.