BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Chasity R.
Campbellsville
Now that I'm older I floss all the time. I love this because of the thinness of the floss. I have very tight teeth and it slides just right. Yes it met my expectations and the taste was right now. I will continue to buy this product!
Lila U.
This is my favorite type of floss! It doesn't shred or get stuck in my teeth. My teeth are very close together so floss always seems to get stuck. But not this one! I have bought this many times and will continue to in the future.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
As a dental hygienist, I always recommend oral b glide floss. This is the best floss out there because it is thin and silky. It will fit between even the tightest of contacts in your teeth. This is the only floss I will use!!
Lexi N.
Chenoa, IL
I have used this brand for years and it never disappoints. I loke that the floss osnt to thick becuse i have small gaps between and teeth amd with the larger floss it gets stuck i hate that. So this is my go ro floss!
Brittany B.
Fresno , CA
I have a lot of trouble with flossing due to slight crowding and a few fillings in my front teeth and this floss so far is the only one that doesn't cause issues with tearing and getting stuck or pulling out my fillings!
Haley H.
This really does glide through your teeth. I have trouble getting floss stick in between my teeth and this doesn't. It really does what it says it does, glides. I works amazing and I've already used a container of it.
Addie E.
This floss is minty is always able to get the crud out of my teeth it keeps my gums healthy and does amazing job around the teeth I would recommend this floss others especially because of the price, it is quite cheap
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Best floss out there! Durable and result pulls the left over food from between the teeth allowing for toothbrush cleaning to go deeper, overall helps maintain my gums also
Jennifer T.
Westworth Vlg, TX
I've tried other brands of floss but Oral-B always seems to work the best for my teeth! The minty flavor is just icing on the cake!! If I have a floss emergency, I'll use any brand but this really is my #1 choice!
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to floss. Glides easily between teeth. I buy it at Walgreens generally. It's the best I've tried. If I get another brand I'm always disappointed. I use it daily and recommend it. My dentist uses it.