BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jennifer C.
Redding, CA
This floss makes flossing through the trap mouth of braces actually do able. Sure you still trip up on a killer wire here and there but no other floss can get into those sneaky places with as much ease as this. After getting my braces removed i still do the daunting floss with Oral B Glide!
Lauryn B.
Beulaville, NC
I was given a trial pack of this from my dentist and fell in love.
It doesn't get stuck or fray over time with usage like other varieties of dental floss and really gets the spaces in between my teeth clean.
Easily the best dental floss I've ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone!
Shareen C.
Walnut, CA
I use this floss all the time, but it may be because it is stocked at Costco. Still, I like how smoothly it works and the design of the container. Having an easy open lid not only keeps my floss from getting tangled on other things I throw into my bag, but also provides a hygenic aspect.
Amber H.
I love it, I have tight spacing between my teeth so I can't use regular floss. This stuff works great and doesn't thread apart as bad as other floss does. Definitely gets the job done, and doesn't snag on your teeth like regular floss. It does have a nice minty freshness to it as well.
Sundrena P.
Pittsburg, CA
I like this dinner for us it doesn't actually get stuck in my teeth and that's what I can't stand is when identifies gets stuck in your teeth this one actually and I only put it in it takes the fluid that comes out with it so you don't have to worry about it and does his job very well.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
I don't floss as much as I should but when I do, this is my go to. First off I love Oral-B and definitely trust this brand. This floss glides so smoothy while using, it does not snag or rip. One package lasts us about a month-2 months. The smell is light and keeps your breathe fresh.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
Well as far as floss go I think this is awesome, it leaves your mouth minty. I use it with all the other pro health products so I do t know if it's just the floss alone. But if you are trying to find a life changing floss then reprioritize your life. It's floss and this one is good.
Rachel H.
Easy to use, gentle on my gums, and inexpensive for my expensive taste. I use this twice a day and I really have seen improvement on my smile now that I regularly floss, (those college days were not so good to my teeth!) I'm not picky on the floss I buy, but I would buy this again.
Colleen R.
Fontana, CA
I have a lot of floss laying around my house but this is the kind that I like to use the most often as it is gentle on my gums and is not so thick that it gets caught between my teeth. It also does not have a bad flavor to it. Floss is really great for using in craft projects to!
Andrea M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
My teeth are very close together and I love how Glide really glides in and helps me clean my gums and in between my teeth. You might think with how easy it works it isn't doing anything, but you will see that it actually is! Everyone should floss at least once a day so use GLIDE!