BY ORAL-B #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
My favorite gloss! I don't care that it's a little bit pricier. I don't have a problem with it breaking and I feel like it cleans so well.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral B floss is actually my favorite f all f losses to use! Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I would recommend this product over any other!
Abigail N.
Green Bay
I really like this was because it goes really going into my teeth and it takes all the little pieces of food that I still have in my mouth
MaryGrace W.
Arlington, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great floss! Easy to use, good for sensitive teeth, and convenient to carry in your purse/keep in your desk at work for flossing on the go!
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
This is a great floss. I really can't think of anything to complain about. It meets all my expectations for a floss and is worth the price.
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
This is great floss, it glides nicely between my teeth which are fairly close together. It doesn't get stuck & shred like other floss does
Alison S.
I like the glide floss better then regular floss because I think that it is less prone to shredding. I like to get in between every tooth.
Ariel S.
Arlington
Only floss I use or will ever use, while the flavor doesn't last long that's not the point of floss. It's minty and keeps my teeth clean
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
This floss has been useful over the course of time that I have used it. It definitely gives me the sense of a clean feel after using it.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
My favorite floss ever. Very minty good tasting. It is also the only floss that does not get stuck in between my sensitive teeth. Love it