BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Bought mine from Costco when it was on sale. It's the only brand that I use. I love how easy it is to use...
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ
I have no complaints against this floss. it does it's job, and it doesn't split or shred while I'm flossing.
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Best floss out there and trusted by dentists. I get these after every dental checkup and use them every day
Citlaly G.
Englewood, CO
This is the best floss, it's very practical and easy to use. Smells so good and clean very well your teeth.
Amanda B.
Zionsville, IN
I have a bridge and tight teeth that require great floss. This is my go to floss that I can't live without.
Leslie R.
One of the only brands of floss that doesn't irritate my gums or dental work. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh.
Meghan D.
Rochester, NY
Easily slides between teeth and doesn't break like other brands of floss. Makes flossing easy and painless.
Connie B.
Ponca City, OK
Thesis my favorite because it does just like the name implies, it glides thrust even my most tightest teeth
Robyn D.
Chipley, FL
Easy glide floss for tight teeth without hurting or causing gums to bleed. Gets stuck food out very easily.
Patricia R.
San Antonio , TX
I love this floss!! I like the clean feeling I get once I'm done!! It's one of the best brands out there!!