BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Melissa R.
Medford, OR
This is great floss, it glides nicely between my teeth which are fairly close together. It doesn't get stuck & shred like other floss does
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
This is a great floss. I really can't think of anything to complain about. It meets all my expectations for a floss and is worth the price.
Glynna G.
Jacksonville, FL
This floss is great for those that have gingivitis or any perodontical issues. It glides easily in between teeth and cleans really well.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
Nice quality. Doesn't shred and leaves my mouth feeling cleaner than before I used it. Not sure if I am completely loyal to it or not yet
Ariel S.
Arlington
Only floss I use or will ever use, while the flavor doesn't last long that's not the point of floss. It's minty and keeps my teeth clean
Sarah S.
Monroeville
Recommended by my dentist and I can see why. It's the best floss I've ever tried. It gets every speck out and my mouth feels super clean.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
My favorite floss ever. Very minty good tasting. It is also the only floss that does not get stuck in between my sensitive teeth. Love it
Miranda P.
Panama City, FL
Good floss. My teeth feel super clean after I use it. Just not real crazy about the price. Floss shouldn't cost over a couple of dollars.
PA C.
I love the way this floss performs and leaves me with a clean feeling in my mouth. I bought it at walgreens and use it three times a day.
Jacquiline M.
Plainsboro, NJ
This floss has been useful over the course of time that I have used it. It definitely gives me the sense of a clean feel after using it.