BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Garcia L.
Brownsville
A product that does what it's for and a product I use daily to keep this smile going. Flossing is important and oral b is my brand of choice
Meleah F.
Great got those of us who have crowded teeth. This floss doesn't get stuck like others and help remove stuck food and plaque from your teeth.
I have teeth that are very close together and that makes flossing difficult! This product works great!! Thanks for such a wonderful product!
Niki S.
Henderson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I guess if you can say you like to floss this is the best floss I have ever used. It was easy to get in tight spaces and left my teeth clean.
Julie M.
New Mexico
Just like any other floss. I prefer the picks more. I don't see how its worth the price. They also don't give you much in the package.
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
I love how this floss glides so easily and is strong. It doesn’t get stuck in your teeth and makes flossing a much more enjoyable experience.
Brooke B.
Portsmouth, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the glide probably health floss the best, I feel it moves through my teeth smoothly and leaves a refreshing taste in between my teeth.
Kali G.
Sunrise, FL
This is my favorite floss! Perfect with people who have tight spaces between their teeth like I do. These don't shred like other flosses do.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral B floss is actually my favorite f all f losses to use! Keeps my mouth fresh and clean! I would recommend this product over any other!
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
This works well for my sensitive gums. It is as advertised. It glides in between my teeth and I'm able to get everything out from my teeth.