BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
I liked this floss but no so much the taste. If I could change the taste I would. Good price and great value.
Logann P.
Floss that does not break, is flavored, and cleans in between those teeth the best is going to be this floss.
Veronica C.
Great floss! So easy to glide in between your teeth and gets the job done! They also have great flavors too!
Bought mine from Costco when it was on sale. It's the only brand that I use. I love how easy it is to use...
Courtney H.
Gothenburg, NE
This is my regular floss. It works great to get all the food out of my teeth to leave me with a clean smile.
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
Great product I love how they have it with mint. Works great for everyone in the family. Will purchase again
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ
I have no complaints against this floss. it does it's job, and it doesn't split or shred while I'm flossing.
Livvy L.
This floss works great. It's very smooth so it doesn't feel like I'm cutting into my gums. It's very gentle.
Jessica E.
Brooklyn, NY
Great floss! The texture and thickness is great for efficient cleaning without irritating my sensitive gums.
Amanda M.
Burlington , KY
Best floss out there and trusted by dentists. I get these after every dental checkup and use them every day