BY ORAL-B #38 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
I have teeth that are very close together and that makes flossing difficult! This product works great!! Thanks for such a wonderful product!
Brooke B.
Portsmouth, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the glide probably health floss the best, I feel it moves through my teeth smoothly and leaves a refreshing taste in between my teeth.
Meleah F.
Great got those of us who have crowded teeth. This floss doesn't get stuck like others and help remove stuck food and plaque from your teeth.
Niki S.
Henderson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I guess if you can say you like to floss this is the best floss I have ever used. It was easy to get in tight spaces and left my teeth clean.
Garcia L.
Brownsville
A product that does what it's for and a product I use daily to keep this smile going. Flossing is important and oral b is my brand of choice
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
This works well for my sensitive gums. It is as advertised. It glides in between my teeth and I'm able to get everything out from my teeth.
MaryGrace W.
Arlington, VA
Great floss! Easy to use, good for sensitive teeth, and convenient to carry in your purse/keep in your desk at work for flossing on the go!
Brittnay M.
Halifax, PA
This is a great floss. I really can't think of anything to complain about. It meets all my expectations for a floss and is worth the price.
Alison S.
I like the glide floss better then regular floss because I think that it is less prone to shredding. I like to get in between every tooth.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
My favorite gloss! I don't care that it's a little bit pricier. I don't have a problem with it breaking and I feel like it cleans so well.