BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Holly H.
Chandler, OK
This is my favorite floss! I will not buy any other brand because I can definitely tell the this product is way better quality than the others.
Alysia L.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down my favorite dental floss. It does not fray which is great. I do not like it that the flavors that much. Overall, I would recommend.
Corey C.
My go-to floss! I appreciate the width and texture of the product. I use it at least twice a day and have been through at least 5 packs of it.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I always floss between meals. With this brand I don't have to worry about it snagging between my teeth, or a waxy feel or taste from using it.
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
I get this because I usually have a coupon for it! It's good floss, not that giant shoelace type floss. This really glides between your teeth!
Elizabeth M.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is awesome! It is the only floss I can get between my teeth. It also tastes great. I've bought this many times over the past years.
Garcia L.
Brownsville
A product that does what it's for and a product I use daily to keep this smile going. Flossing is important and oral b is my brand of choice
Kali G.
This is my favorite floss! Perfect with people who have tight spaces between their teeth like I do. These don't shred like other flosses do.
Jennie J.
Dodge Center
it's dental floss haha I just usually buy whatever I feel like buying that day. don't really have a favorite one they all work the same
I have teeth that are very close together and that makes flossing difficult! This product works great!! Thanks for such a wonderful product!