BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Chanel J.
Great floss, I don't feel like it worked any better than any floss I've used previously but it did its job of removing particles from my teeth.
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite dental floss, i floss about three days a week and this product goes a long way you pay a good price for a quality product.
Elizabeth M.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is awesome! It is the only floss I can get between my teeth. It also tastes great. I've bought this many times over the past years.
Savannah B.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing in itself is a great thing that not enough people seem to do--just finding a good floss is all you need to start. this is a good one!
Christine O.
After a visit to the dentist, I was advised to floss on a daily basis. I purchased this to start my habit, but haven't really started using it.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I always floss between meals. With this brand I don't have to worry about it snagging between my teeth, or a waxy feel or taste from using it.
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
I get this because I usually have a coupon for it! It's good floss, not that giant shoelace type floss. This really glides between your teeth!
Elizabeth S.
It removes any food that may have gotten stuck between my teeth while also whitening. It works like a floss should. Always have some in my bag!
Corey C.
My go-to floss! I appreciate the width and texture of the product. I use it at least twice a day and have been through at least 5 packs of it.
Alysia L.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down my favorite dental floss. It does not fray which is great. I do not like it that the flavors that much. Overall, I would recommend.