BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Shannon L.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love this product. It is easy to use and doesn't cut through your finger when using. No, horrible after taste.
jeanette s.
My husband loves this floss and works great and has a great taste too it as well I would recommend it too anyone
Gina I.
N Brunswick, NJ
My teeth are very tight and this floss works great to slide between. It has a great taste and is a strong floss.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
I don't use regular floss anymore. It's gross. I use a water flosser. I've tried this kind before. It's minty.
Paula D.
I love this plus I always have to have lots in my purse and my restroom because I floss daily after every meAl
Amanda F.
Works well without hurting or cutting your gums. Tastes minty so it doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth.
Sierra M.
Blythe , Ca
Flossing is so important and this is the best brand to floss with doesn't break off or get stuck in your teeth
Shannara B.
Oxford, MI
Very nice and smooth, didn't fall apart as I used it. Would buy again. I think my dentist recocomends it also.
Denise B.
Wallingford, PA
This floss is easy to use, slides in between teeth without fraying. Cleans where your toothbrush can't reach.
Chrisma L.
I love this floss! It is fun to use because it does as it says: it glides through the crevasses of our teeth.