BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of cavities and fillings so it's hard for regular floss to get in between. This literally glides between my teeth with no problems.
Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
It does just what it says. It glides right through your teeth. It's gentle on the gums because of its shape, it's a bit wider than other brands.
Alysia L.
Las Vegas, NV
Hands down my favorite dental floss. It does not fray which is great. I do not like it that the flavors that much. Overall, I would recommend.
Pao A.
Brownsville, TX
Any of the Oral-B Glide is awesome! Does not harm gums at all super smooth. Totally recommend and the taste it leaves behind is so refreshing!
Savannah B.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing in itself is a great thing that not enough people seem to do--just finding a good floss is all you need to start. this is a good one!
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
I get this because I usually have a coupon for it! It's good floss, not that giant shoelace type floss. This really glides between your teeth!
Elizabeth S.
It removes any food that may have gotten stuck between my teeth while also whitening. It works like a floss should. Always have some in my bag!
Terri L.
Sullivan, MO
I have over crowding in my mouth so I HB Abe had a hard time finding floss that is durable I n the past but this stuff is the best Hands down.
Marla A.
This is my favorite dental floss, i floss about three days a week and this product goes a long way you pay a good price for a quality product.
Elizabeth M.
Newport News, VA
This stuff is awesome! It is the only floss I can get between my teeth. It also tastes great. I've bought this many times over the past years.