BY ORAL-B

Theresa W.
Bayonne, NJ
It does just what it says. It glides right through your teeth. It's gentle on the gums because of its shape, it's a bit wider than other brands.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of cavities and fillings so it's hard for regular floss to get in between. This literally glides between my teeth with no problems.
Deborah W.
gilbert
Minty thicker floss seems to be more product or I can see how much is in there compared to other brands containers I just continue to repurchase
Emily S.
My go-to floss brand has always been Oral-B. It's the best. The Gentle Glide floss is my favorite. And i also like when they come in bulk packs.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the most gentle dental floss that I've ever used. I usually have really sensitive gums and bleeding after flossing, but with this I don't.
Hollie G.
Orem, UT
Works well, gets everything between my tooth, lovely scent, the only issue is it might be a little thick sometimes, but overall a good product.
Chanel J.
Great floss, I don't feel like it worked any better than any floss I've used previously but it did its job of removing particles from my teeth.
Holly H.
Chandler, OK
This is my favorite floss! I will not buy any other brand because I can definitely tell the this product is way better quality than the others.
Shelley F.
Chicopee, MA
I get this because I usually have a coupon for it! It's good floss, not that giant shoelace type floss. This really glides between your teeth!
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite dental floss, i floss about three days a week and this product goes a long way you pay a good price for a quality product.