BY ORAL-B #41 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of cavities and fillings so it's hard for regular floss to get in between. This literally glides between my teeth with no problems.
Deborah W.
gilbert
Minty thicker floss seems to be more product or I can see how much is in there compared to other brands containers I just continue to repurchase
Emily S.
My go-to floss brand has always been Oral-B. It's the best. The Gentle Glide floss is my favorite. And i also like when they come in bulk packs.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the most gentle dental floss that I've ever used. I usually have really sensitive gums and bleeding after flossing, but with this I don't.
Chanel J.
Great floss, I don't feel like it worked any better than any floss I've used previously but it did its job of removing particles from my teeth.
Christine O.
After a visit to the dentist, I was advised to floss on a daily basis. I purchased this to start my habit, but haven't really started using it.
Hollie G.
Orem, UT
Works well, gets everything between my tooth, lovely scent, the only issue is it might be a little thick sometimes, but overall a good product.
Holly H.
Chandler, OK
This is my favorite floss! I will not buy any other brand because I can definitely tell the this product is way better quality than the others.
Marla A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite dental floss, i floss about three days a week and this product goes a long way you pay a good price for a quality product.
This floss is a definite repurchase for me leave your breath smelling minty fresh . And that's for the whole day this is the only floss I use .