BY ORAL-B #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

Suzi C.
Blaine
The only floss I will use. My teeth have tight areas and the floss will get stuck, but glide never does. It always works, and doesn't cause any pain.
Lucero R.
Love the ease of flossing with this smooth floss. No pain whatsoever. Very fresh sent as well and doesn't get stuck between teeth like other flosses.
Elizabeth W.
I make sure to floss daily so I want something that's going to be gentle on my guns, but still get the job done! I love this floss it works great!
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
This is the only floss I use. The product is true to the name. It "glides" effortlessly through the teeth to leave you with a truly clean feeling.
Fabienne N.
Brooklyn, NY
This gets my clean easily. It takes out the dirty things in between quickly and smoothly. I have sensitive gum and this was perfectly fine for me.
Sara M.
Pomeroy, OH
This is the best floss if you have any tooth problems it Bosnia get stuck in your teeth and it doesn't hurt at all and it leaves you breath fresher
member-87b69df1f
Champlin, MN
Floss is a MUST for me. I love this floss because of its minty fresh taste but also because it slides right through the very tiny gaps in my teeth
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
I like to have clean teeth and this aids in getting food out of cracks in my teeth. Leads to better dental checkups for me as well. Always use this
Becky M.
I floss everyday! I love to use Glide because it works really well and literally "glides" into the spaces of your teeth. No pulling, or yanking.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Simple floss! Gets all the funk out. Doesn't make my gums bleed so that's a plus! It is effective and inexpensive. Highly recommend this product!