BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Fabienne N.
Brooklyn, NY
This gets my clean easily. It takes out the dirty things in between quickly and smoothly. I have sensitive gum and this was perfectly fine for me.
Sara M.
Pomeroy, OH
This is the best floss if you have any tooth problems it Bosnia get stuck in your teeth and it doesn't hurt at all and it leaves you breath fresher
Elizabeth W.
I make sure to floss daily so I want something that's going to be gentle on my guns, but still get the job done! I love this floss it works great!
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
I like to have clean teeth and this aids in getting food out of cracks in my teeth. Leads to better dental checkups for me as well. Always use this
Deborah W.
gilbert
Minty thicker floss seems to be more product or I can see how much is in there compared to other brands containers I just continue to repurchase
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Simple floss! Gets all the funk out. Doesn't make my gums bleed so that's a plus! It is effective and inexpensive. Highly recommend this product!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the most gentle dental floss that I've ever used. I usually have really sensitive gums and bleeding after flossing, but with this I don't.
Becky M.
I floss everyday! I love to use Glide because it works really well and literally "glides" into the spaces of your teeth. No pulling, or yanking.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of cavities and fillings so it's hard for regular floss to get in between. This literally glides between my teeth with no problems.
Emily S.
My go-to floss brand has always been Oral-B. It's the best. The Gentle Glide floss is my favorite. And i also like when they come in bulk packs.