BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Josary G.
Does the job. Easy enough, I like the tooth pick ones better. Less messy, yet I like these for hard to reach places
Cheryl B.
Akron, OH
My dentist recommends this floss. It works great. It is easy to use to get in between my teeth. I usually buy this.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
This is all another one of my favorite types of floss. It gets those hard to reach paces and it's gentle on my gums
Meghan W.
As a dental hygienist this is my favorite. It fits in hard to reach areas. If it is the tape version, even better!!
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Love this floss. I use it everyday to get stuff out of my teeth. I have used it for years even when I was a child.
Adria B.
International Falls, MN
Good floss. Use daily. Will continue to use this brand. My favorite by far. My family has a very happy dentist lol
Michelle C.
Bremerton, WA
This floss feels really nice in between your teeth. The floss does not hurt and is really gentle in between teeth.
Robert N.
Warner Robins, GA
Everyone in my house uses this floss and live it. It always works good and is the perfect size for great cleaning!
Vanessa R.
Bloomington , Ca
Feels real soft! Love using this product! Will def recommend! Other flosses usually hurt my teeth but not this one
Marissa B.
I love the Glide brand. It's cushiony and doesn't cut into your gums easily. My teeth feel super clean afterwards.