BY ORAL-B #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Favorite by far! This floss really digs and cleans stuff out from the corners of your teeth. It lasts a long time and Isn't easily broken like some .
Kyla T.
Nashville, TN
This is the only floss I use. The product is true to the name. It "glides" effortlessly through the teeth to leave you with a truly clean feeling.
Sara M.
Pomeroy, OH
This is the best floss if you have any tooth problems it Bosnia get stuck in your teeth and it doesn't hurt at all and it leaves you breath fresher
Floss is a MUST for me. I love this floss because of its minty fresh taste but also because it slides right through the very tiny gaps in my teeth
Fabienne N.
Brooklyn, NY
This gets my clean easily. It takes out the dirty things in between quickly and smoothly. I have sensitive gum and this was perfectly fine for me.
Sarah G.
Galax, VA
I like to have clean teeth and this aids in getting food out of cracks in my teeth. Leads to better dental checkups for me as well. Always use this
Elizabeth W.
I make sure to floss daily so I want something that's going to be gentle on my guns, but still get the job done! I love this floss it works great!
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a lot of cavities and fillings so it's hard for regular floss to get in between. This literally glides between my teeth with no problems.
Deborah W.
Minty thicker floss seems to be more product or I can see how much is in there compared to other brands containers I just continue to repurchase
Emily S.
My go-to floss brand has always been Oral-B. It's the best. The Gentle Glide floss is my favorite. And i also like when they come in bulk packs.